Here it comes.

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":3v35l23r said:
kenny thomas":3v35l23r said:
CB, the Big Thicket is east of there isnt it. I dont remember it being on the river. Is it or part of it?

I don't know exactly were you were the gray area of the map is the original Big Thicket.
http://www.harc.edu/Portals/0/Images/HN ... 51x760.jpg
I didnt realize it was that large. I think we were in Tyler Co. I remember being at the Big Thicket Wildlife Refuge. Or at least that is what I think it was.

kenny thomas":1gycovoc said:
Red Bull Breeder":1gycovoc said:
Ben a listening to the news abit, seems feinstien wants you boys fingerprints when you register them assualt wepons.

What they are proposing is so crazy I think they will beat themselves. But even if they compromise it could still be bad.

This is about tracking us and taking us out one at a time.
She is not after just the black scary rifles.
We not talking about a ban on selling certain types of weapons in the future.
It is totally about locating you!
Now I have a Ruger Ranch and it really doesn't mean that much to me until they want to take it.
I would trade it tomorrow for something I really wanted.

kenny thomas":3s9f1p59 said:
Caustic Burno":3s9f1p59 said:
kenny thomas":3s9f1p59 said:
CB, the Big Thicket is east of there isnt it. I dont remember it being on the river. Is it or part of it?

I don't know exactly were you were the gray area of the map is the original Big Thicket.
http://www.harc.edu/Portals/0/Images/HN ... 51x760.jpg
I didnt realize it was that large. I think we were in Tyler Co. I remember being at the Big Thicket Wildlife Refuge. Or at least that is what I think it was.

The original Thicket was 3 million acres before clear cutting became the fad.
Now all that is left is pockets owned by private property owners and 86,000 acres in six units set aside in a National Preserve.

Red Bull Breeder":2ejkoidq said:
Well i don't got no guns and they done got my finger prints. Guess i better start knaping flint and making bow strings.

I guess we could call up the TexasBrigrade again.
Imagine they would be looking for all able bodies.
http://texas-brigade.org/1st_tex/1texrostercof.htm

Six thousand boys left East Texas and 800 came home wonder if we have the same kind of courage today.

Red Bull Breeder":184tn90z said:
Well i don't got no guns and they done got my finger prints. Guess i better start knaping flint and making bow strings.

They didn't start fingerprinting teachers in Texas until after I retired. Then to occasionally substitute in my specialty, I had to be fingerprinted...and pay for it myself, after a 33 year career with no problems. Come to find out that fingerprint database is not available to local or county law enforcement, only to the FBI and Texas Rangers. Duh. Then to get my concealed handgun license, I had to go back to the same place (same state agency/same building) to be fingerprinted again...in case I had changed to a new set of fingers, I guess. Cost me money both times. It's a way for our Gov. and legislature to get more money out of us while saying "we didn't raise your taxes".
I hope the US govt doesn't send a bunch of young American boys to every house to confiscate our guns, but my prepper neighbor thinks so and says he will go down shooting when they do. Yikes. :help: