Hellofva Fight in Waco

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":jlrpunlz said:
Got a link that shows who actually killed the deceased? I have not heard from a reliable source, whose bullets were the cause of death and/or injury.
Video?
Coroner's report?
One report said it would be a couple of weeks before that information would be released.
Heard it was reported 8 Cossacks and 1 Bandido dead, ages 27-65 18 were hospitalized 7 remain in the hospital at last report.
I saw another report but it only listed the names and some info on 4 Cossacks that were killed.
The Sergeant at Arms, a Road Captain, a Regional Road Captain and Matthew Smith age 27
Smith had patched over from the Scimitars, a Cossack support m.c. [guess that would make the Scimitars their minor league farm team] he was also a former Geek Squad employee.

53 of 170 arrested have previous convictions (31%) or 117 have never been convicted of a crime.
In line with 1/3 of members in any organization do over 90% of the work.

Which by the way is also a good rule of thumb;
For genetic advancement, select replacements from the top 1/3 of the herd.

Son of Butch":3v46axa3 said:
53 of 170 arrested have previous convictions (31%) or 117 have never been convicted of a crime.

Intresting info butch. But wouldnt 117 be more like 62 percent?
Maybe i didn't read that right. Sorry. But yeah the police are. Starting to catch hell. It appears they arrested everybody on a motercycle . locked them all up on million dollar bonds. I'll bet my hat a very large percent dont make through the grand jury.

You're correct, I think he just wrote the wrong number.
I think it's safe to assume most of those arrested have been or will be released without charges, or at least minimal charges. Wrong place at the wrong time (or poor choice of associates). I would think that when you attend a large gathering of 1%ers, you know there's a risk of trouble.

I caught a blurb this morning on Facebook that the PD will be glad when they can release the tape that shows what really happened. My guess is it's the restaurant security tape.

fenceman":vkwp7390 said:
Son of Butch":vkwp7390 said:

Intresting info butch. But wouldnt 117 be more like 62 percent?
Maybe i didn't read that right. Sorry. But yeah the police are. Starting to catch be nice. It appears they arrested everybody on a motercycle . locked them all up on million dollar bonds. I'll bet my hat a very large percent dont make through the grand jury.

maybe I read his post wrong, but his numbers worked from what I read. 62% had no prior convictions. Good point on selecting replacements

117 is 68.8% of 170
53 is 31.2% of 170
1/3 = 33.3% x 170 = 56.6
So 53 is nearly 1/3 of 170
And saying 1/3 of members do most of the work (generate 90% of production) means 113 (66.6%) or 2/3 are either too lazy, incompetent, or are otherwise distracted to follow through to actively contribute to production in any given organization.

It applies across the board, be it a church, farms, an elected office, a gang member, law enforcement, an FFA chapter or
a sales person working on straight commission ect. ect. the top 1/3 generate 90% of whatever is produced.

11108205_1451017341862827_5800242875674583811_n.jpg

Latest posts