Hello, My Name is M5farm

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":n75q7naz said:
On the 13th I'm driving 3 hours south to riviera beach. Just to have a tug of war with my ford vs a friends Chevy. All under the guise of delivering 160 lbs of bacon. Many beers will be consumed and some good food will be eaten. Video is a given.
Next on the list is dodge.
Be sure and bring some of that bacon sliced along with some bread. Bacon and beer go good together... win, lose or draw.

You "bullies" should be sent to "banned camp" with Cross! ;-)
BTW my Dodge is up for the Ford/Chevy challenge with you girls! :cowboy:

M5farm":2flpzczu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2flpzczu said:
skyhightree1":2flpzczu said:
I am skyhightree1 and im a bullyholic... TT I agree it is FORD COUNTRY I could be wrong TT but didn't you say you have a DODGE :shock:

THE DODGE IS NOT MINE!!!

It belongs to my mother in law.

I drive an F-250!

Shall I reference "your" PHOTO and "your" comments on how smart she is. :D

ooooh, that one left a bit of a mark, TT :lol: :lol:

I guess I missed something. Someone has to work and it's my turn. I assume this is something to do with cowgirl. I was thinking the one that TT said good riddance to and don't let the door hit you in the tail was her husband?

highgrit":307gmmgc said:
I guess I missed something. Someone has to work and it's my turn. I assume this is something to do with cowgirl. I was thinking the one that TT said good riddance to and don't let the door hit you in the tail was her husband?

Correct. I was not addressing the original poster.

My name is cow pollinater(pausing while you all say "hi, cow pollinater") and I am an internet bully as well as an internet stalker. I have admitted to being an a$$hole in the past but I never realized my problems ran so deep until I looked around at all my friends who were being accused of bullying and realized... I'm worse than them. :cry2: I've voiced my opinion when it wasn't asked for. I've had thoughts that were different from the OP's. I've even gone so far as to offer unsolicited advice...
(pausing while you all tell me we're going to get through it together and that I can change)
I've tried to mask my behavior with humor but I know I'm only joking myself. :frowns: I don't know if I'm capable of change but I swear I'm going to try. :roll:

Calhoun Farm":37te8z0k said:
I'm waiting for her husband to get on here set all you mean boys straight :D
That ain't happening.....he's too busy hauling the next 1000 bales of Indian Reservation switch grass.....it really needs to rain here! It stinks. Thank the good Lord it's still raining where we grow hay!

I realize this is just in fun and meant to be humorous
I try to be respectful and polite same as I would in person, but I see at times where things are said that wouldn't be said if they had to look the person in the eye, I've done myself without realizing my mistake till someone called me out.
Humor and tact can be hard to relay in type without a smile, a tone of voice, facial expression and etc, so at times I think some things sound more harsh than intended and again some just like to portray themselves as a hardass

I've been known to take offense to some, but I'm a big boy and I can handle it, but I don't like to see someone victimized and ganged up on and quitting the forum(not saying this was the case with the feeding litter) but it happens

I think everyone is capable of having a discussion as adults and not resorting to personal attacks.
It's not that tough to be polite even if you disagree, my :2cents:

Shanghai":amgu8ouw said:
I try to be respectful and polite same as I would in person, but I see at times where things are said that wouldn't be said if they had to look the person in the eye, I've done myself without realizing my mistake till someone called me out.
Humor and tact can be hard to relay in type without a smile, a tone of voice, facial expression and etc, so at times I think some things sound more harsh than intended and again some just like to portray themselves as a hardass
It's not exclusive to the internet. We all bring our pasts into every other human interaction that we have. Miss-interpretation is common even in face to face interactions. I agree that facial expression/body language is a huge part of it but it's not a cure-all for social interaction.
I'm as polite here as I am in person. I'll be an a$$hole when I think I need to be but if it's not blatantly obvious then it's not my intention. I consider myself to be fairly considerate to how others think and feel but I can't control how others see me.

I've said stuff that wasn't popular and not the norm got some not nice reactions/comments I dealt with it and moved on didn't ask for a pity party didn't quit. Being called a racist was the highlight of my c.t. membership lol I ignored and moved on everyone has a right to their opinion and if we all didn't type what we were thinking it wouldn't be a forum.

Shanghai":ch6div5g said:
I realize this is just in fun and meant to be humorous

I've been known to take offense to some, but I'm a big boy and I can handle it, but I don't like to see someone victimized and ganged up on and quitting the forum(not saying this was the case with the feeding litter) but it happens

I think everyone is capable of having a discussion as adults and not resorting to personal attacks.
It's not that tough to be polite even if you disagree, my :2cents:
This was well said Mr. Shanghai! :nod:
At times, there are "personal attacks" made by some. You can say, "don't take it personal" but it's pretty hard when you think of CT folks as your friends. :frowns:
With that being said, I am sure that I have made my share of bad remarks. I will try to do better. :nod:

cow pollinater":duw2y8gh said:
Shanghai":duw2y8gh said:
It's not exclusive to the internet. We all bring our pasts into every other human interaction that we have. Miss-interpretation is common even in face to face interactions. I agree that facial expression/body language is a huge part of it but it's not a cure-all for social interaction.
I'm as polite here as I am in person. I'll be an a$$hole when I think I need to be but if it's not blatantly obvious then it's not my intention. I consider myself to be fairly considerate to how others think and feel but I can't control how others see me.

I guess due my living depending on how I'm perceived and "liked" and just being friendly by nature I never want to offend anyone.
On MY time I am respectful and expect the same. I can't think of very many occasions where someone has looked me in the eye and was an ass like I've seen on the internet and I admit I tend have a short fuse when I feel like I'm being pushed. Where I come from you'll get your ass whooped pretty quick if you act like a jerk like I've seen on the internet

Speaking of azz whoopings I was taught that if you give them out be prepared to take 1 cause someone put there is bigger and badder than you.

Most know this thread is humour. The thread in question started with a difference in opinion and the OP took offense to it. Forum,in person does not matter when you have a group of people there are going to be disagreements and a wide assortment of opinions. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Everyone here goes out of their way to help people with questions even it has been asked 100 times. I deal with the public everyday and I shoot straight and tell them the truth and sometimes they are not happy but they come back because they know I am not trying to hurt them.

skyhightree1":o15rpfle said:
Speaking of azz whoopings I was taught that if you give them out be prepared to take 1 cause someone put there is bigger and badder than you.

I promise I've had more than my fair share
I remember everyone very vividly
:nod:

Shanghai":kjx9pymb said:
I promise I've had more than my fair share
I remember everyone very vividly
:nod:
Honest question:
Do you think it's possible that you look for them when they're not there?

highgrit":q6myio30 said:
Might not have been "hubby" but was definitely called in from the bullpen to do some relief pitching.

Latest posts