Hello, My Name is M5farm

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":25yjzryi said:
Shanghai":25yjzryi said:
I promise I've had more than my fair share
I remember everyone very vividly
:nod:
Honest question:
Do you think it's possible that you look for them when they're not there?

I was responding to Sky's comment about taking an ass whooping and was stating I've taken plenty, more than I've cared to, but that's been years and years ago. Now days I just avoid it all together

Shanghai":2c1mr3d0 said:
cow pollinater":2c1mr3d0 said:
Shanghai":2c1mr3d0 said:
I promise I've had more than my fair share
I remember everyone very vividly
:nod:
Honest question:
Do you think it's possible that you look for them when they're not there?

I was responding to Sky's comment about taking an ass whooping and was stating I've taken plenty, more than I've cared to, but that's been years and years ago. Now days I just avoid it all together

They've got video of one of mine. Even worse, it was aired on television for everyone to see.

M5farm":3edv4uaf said:
Most know this thread is humour. The thread in question started with a difference in opinion and the OP took offense to it. Forum,in person does not matter when you have a group of people there are going to be disagreements and a wide assortment of opinions. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Everyone here goes out of their way to help people with questions even it has been asked 100 times. I deal with the public everyday and I shoot straight and tell them the truth and sometimes they are not happy but they come back because they know I am not trying to hurt them.

If you're truthful, honest and tactful then most times people don't get offended and appreciate honesty
The opinionated jerk that likes to spout off just to hear their own voice are the ones that people avoid

wacocowboy":5efbls6o said:
Where the snacks at? I thought there was snack like donuts, brownies, muffing and cookies at these meeting

Muffing????????
I don't even want to know what that entails.

greybeard":10r25lro said:
wacocowboy":10r25lro said:
Where the snacks at? I thought there was snack like donuts, brownies, muffing and cookies at these meeting

Muffing????????
:lol2: I do! Please tell us! :lol2:

branguscowgirl":3eaa0008 said:
greybeard":3eaa0008 said:
wacocowboy":3eaa0008 said:

Muffing????????
:lol2: I do! Please tell us! :lol2:
Yes. Please confirm the rumors. I sit through way too many meetings and none of them involve any muffing.

Come on, you guys, it was just a typo.... He meant to say muffings >
They're little appetizers made with chicken shyte and caviar, and topped with a miniature chocolate bunny and whipped cream. They were real trendy in the 80's but became passe' in by the late 90's because they were labor intensive....

greybeard":3f17ries said:
wacocowboy":3f17ries said:

Muffing????????

lol I am blaming it on the meds the doc has me on

wacocowboy":3o86x0ha said:
greybeard":3o86x0ha said:
wacocowboy":3o86x0ha said:

Muffing????????

lol I am blaming it on the meds the doc has me on
What anti-bullying meds does he have you on?

Muffing????????
I don't even want to know what that entails.[/quote]

lol I am blaming it on the meds the doc has me on[/quote]
What anti-bullying meds does he have you on?[/quote]

Heck might not be meds might be chicken crap he just told me they were meds you know like some people tell their cows chicken crap is food

CottageFarm":2p9q5199 said:
Shame on you boys for being so mean to the new girl!!!!
You ...like...pulled her pigtails or something!

In all seriousness, I don't get it. Why are so many people so obsessed with needing the approval of total strangers?
Ain't it the truth,but it seems to be the case

Latest posts