Hello, My Name is M5farm

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
and I am a Bully. Is there anyone out there that want to join my help group. we can set up a new page and have kumbia playing in the background. and after every meeting we will all get a trophy for showing up.

I am skyhightree1 and im a bullyholic... TT I agree it is FORD COUNTRY I could be wrong TT but didn't you say you have a DODGE :shock:

TennesseeTuxedo":3fsfkllv said:
Get off this board Dodge Boy!

This is Ford country!

I too am an Internet Bully!

That is MR. DODGE BOY!
cause if you ain't driving a dodge your ready to walk at any time.

TennesseeTuxedo":1rjg7ivo said:
skyhightree1":1rjg7ivo said:
I am skyhightree1 and im a bullyholic... TT I agree it is FORD COUNTRY I could be wrong TT but didn't you say you have a DODGE :shock:

THE DODGE IS NOT MINE!!!

It belongs to my mother in law.

I drive an F-250!

:lol: I know figured I would make sure your blood was pumping this morning. That would offend me too.

TennesseeTuxedo":1qnfkzkm said:
skyhightree1":1qnfkzkm said:

THE DODGE IS NOT MINE!!!

I drive an F-250!

Shall I reference "your" PHOTO and "your" comments on how smart she is. :D

On the 13th I'm driving 3 hours south to riviera beach. Just to have a tug of war with my ford vs a friends Chevy. All under the guise of delivering 160 lbs of bacon. Many beers will be consumed and some good food will be eaten. Video is a given.
Next on the list is dodge.

Hook":2k451czg said:
On the 13th I'm driving 3 hours south to riviera beach. Just to have a tug of war with my ford vs a friends Chevy. All under the guise of delivering 160 lbs of bacon. Many beers will be consumed and some good food will be eaten. Video is a given.
Next on the list is dodge.

I'll take that bet just head north for 3 hrs turn left and go 2 more hours.

Bez__":19jfce56 said:
M5farm":19jfce56 said:
and I am a Bully........

Oh yeah?

Well drag your sorry azz butt up here and prove it. Otherwise I will continue to think on you as just some sort of weak kneed, limp wristed wannabe.

Oh, and .....

Bunk, steaks and any drink you desire would be on us here at the farm. LOL

Bez

One of these days I'm gonna do that and you can bet it will be in june,july, aug or sept. I have no desire to see that much snow except in pictures.

Shame on you boys for being so mean to the new girl!!!!
You ...like...pulled her pigtails or something!

In all seriousness, I don't get it. Why are so many people so obsessed with needing the approval of total strangers?

M5farm":2171oarr said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2171oarr said:
skyhightree1":2171oarr said:

THE DODGE IS NOT MINE!!!

I drive an F-250!

Shall I reference "your" PHOTO and "your" comments on how smart she is. :D

ahhhhhhh......curse you Internet Bully!!!!

CottageFarm":flogd4vp said:

In all seriousness, I don't get it. Why are so many people so obsessed with needing the approval of total strangers?

because they can't get it at home ??????????????? Don't know pretty strange to me :???:

skyhightree1":1h79p296 said:
CottageFarm":1h79p296 said:

because they can't get it at home ??????????????? Don't know pretty strange to me :???:

:nod: :clap:

M5farm":fn9vko90 said:
Bez__":fn9vko90 said:
M5farm":fn9vko90 said:
and I am a Bully........

Oh yeah?

Well drag your sorry azz butt up here and prove it. Otherwise I will continue to think on you as just some sort of weak kneed, limp wristed wannabe.

Oh, and .....

Bunk, steaks and any drink you desire would be on us here at the farm. LOL

Bez

One of these days I'm gonna do that and you can bet it will be in june,july, aug or sept. I have no desire to see that much snow except in pictures.

You know you would be welcome, but you have just now proved my point!

Snow is now just less than 2 feet deep in the back yard - heck we will be sitting outside in less than a week - once we can get to the lawn chairs

Cheers

Bez

Latest posts