Hello Everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Angus 100%":3cktfbyl said:
Well, guess who I am? So, what is your guess? I am back and I am back in the black. HA! HA!

PeeWee Herman?

So Hill Creek, this means you have gone over to the DARK side?

Hereford, Red Angus and Gelbvieh breeders everywhere will just have to learn to live with it.

100% dumb, sorry I had to. But why would you chase another breed. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Black Angus 100%":r0ym3a2f said:
Well, guess who I am? So, what is your guess? I am back and I am back in the black. HA! HA!

Ok, and your point is?

Hmm -- and I looked for you at DeShazer yesterday. Course I didn't figure you would be there. There were bargains to be had without a doubt. We bought lot 22, a RW Sarah daughter. She's bred to Freedom for a March baby.

Not commenting on the Angus thing ... ur not worth the time or effort!!!

A&Mfarms":2c2t10x4 said:

To his credit TTCLM "the Tennessee Brawler" was pretty loyal to his breed. I can't see him becoming a Black Angus breeder.

Black Angus 100%":xd1taqfg said:

AC/DC?

cfpinz":2zh9phta said:
Black Angus 100%":2zh9phta said:

AC/DC?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

Maybe we should mark this down as the day that was the beginning of the end for CAB

dun

dun":3jzfaagj said:
Maybe we should mark this down as the day that was the beginning of the end for CAB

dun

Naw, he won't be in the Angus business long enough to make a difference -- thank goodness he left the Hereford business.

(Couldn't help myself).

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1yy63gho said:
Don't matter much WHO you are. If you got booted once it is only a matter of time till you play the fool and get booted again.
What am I going to get booted for?

Well, it's great to see that everyone is happy to see me back? I guess that is a joke, right? I just hope everyone else is doing great?

Hill I think everyone here hopes that you and your family are well and that you are tremendously successful in all of your endeavors, including the cow business. I doubt that anyone here will be upset, in the slightest, if Hill Creek Farms becomes the preeminent cattle breeder in the world 20 years from now. HOPEFULLY, this time however we will not be subjected to some of the assinine antics, flippant responses, wild boasts, untruths, etc that your previous identitys became known for.

Black Angus 100%":1idwvk2m said:
Well, it's great to see that everyone is happy to see me back? I guess that is a joke, right? I just hope everyone else is doing great?

Pretty obvious you're not the real HCF, no "Take Care :cboy: "

Also, you haven't told any big ones yet. :cboy:

I am striving to do well in the Angus business. I bought some lots at a sale in Tennessee this weekend, the sale name was Plateau Pride Sale. It was Saturday. Also, I bought a herd bull from Byrd Cattle Co. in Red Bluff, CA., named BCC New Design 878 234-5532. My new herd bull is sired by Bon View New Design 878 and out of a Paternal sister to the famous Bushwacker 41-93. I was very excited to have bought 15 lots at the Plateau Pride Sale and my newest herd bull from Byrds. I also bought three lots at the Turner Farms sale in Texas on Sunday 9/10/2006. All these cows I bought at the Turner Farm Sale were 1407 daughters that were once owned by Express Angus Ranch in Kansas. Well, anyway, will be listening in on the Circle A sale this Sunday and I can't wait for the Whitestone and Wehrmann sales in October. Using my herd bull and 4 AI. sires, SAV 8180 Traveler 004, Genetics By Design, TC Power Stroke 4118 and B C C Bushwacker 41-93. I am a big fan of 41-93. I am going to be conducting four flushes next Spring. Two donors that I am going to flush twice. One of the donors is an 878 and the other daughter is an EXT granddaughter. I plan someday to have a bull sale and a female sale. Well, I am in the middle of studying my pedigrees of these cattle in the Circle A sale. Take care and God Bless Everyone and God Bless every man or woman in uniform.

cfpinz":2ateyota said:
Black Angus 100%":2ateyota said:

Pretty obvious you're not the real HCF, no "Take Care :cboy: "

Also, you haven't told any big ones yet. :cboy:
Your right. I am a changed person. When I sold out, I sold the HCF brand with the cattle. So, I don't say "take care" or post the :cboy: anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts