Heading to Oklahoma

Help Support CattleToday:

Leaving tonight to deliver a new trailer to Newcastle OK. I guess it's called an 8 pen trailer. Show trailer for goats/sheep/pigs I guess. Never seen one like this before where each animal or group of animals has its own pen. Watch out on I-40 if your out this weekend
What's your plan to get over the Mississippi? Be safe KT.

Hope you have safe travels. That I 40 route is the same we take going out there, I hear it's pretty well backed up getting across the river detour. Wife is from the Poteau area in Le Flore County, looks like you're heading about straight west of there. If you get a chance, Braum's is pretty good fast food and ice cream stop in several locations in OK and a few in AR. The Lumber Jack Cafe in Heavener puts out a good breakfast or dinner either one.

Hope you have safe travels. That I 40 route is the same we take going out there, I hear it's pretty well backed up getting across the river detour. Wife is from the Poteau area in Le Flore County, looks like you're heading about straight west of there. If you get a chance, Braum's is pretty good fast food and ice cream stop in several locations in OK and a few in AR. The Lumber Jack Cafe in Heavener puts out a good breakfast or dinner either one.
I have tried the Braum's ice cream. Good
Will Google the Lumber Jack Cafe

Ever try to force yourself to sleep during the day. I tried from. 5-9 and finally just got up. Will stop at a friend's in Arkansas early tomorrow and sleep a couple hours

Last Saturday I went through Paducah KY and crossed the bridge were the Ohio and Mississippi meet to avoid the Memphis bridge. Talk about some pretty country, they were harvesting wheat on the road to Wickliffe and Cairo. After seeing that land and farming we are a peon around here. Have a save trip and check the spare tire before you leave.

Ever try to force yourself to sleep during the day. I tried from. 5-9 and finally just got up. Will stop at a friend's in Arkansas early tomorrow and sleep a couple hours
Sleep in that trailer. I bet there is a cooler for each pen. The one's I have seen are all self contained. Even a water tank and mist fogger system.

Last Saturday I went through Paducah KY and crossed the bridge were the Ohio and Mississippi meet to avoid the Memphis bridge. Talk about some pretty country, they were harvesting wheat on the road to Wickliffe and Cairo. After seeing that land and farming we are a peon around here. Have a save trip and check the spare tire before you leave.
I hunted deer right there where you cross the bridge in Missouri. Thompsons bend I think its called? Might be some of the best deer hunting in America.

Latest posts