headed to tx

Help Support CattleToday:

xbred

Reaction score

If he loses that one he may lose the whole load. It needs to be higher. I wouldn't drive behind that rig

Is it wrong of me to ask how much its going for in Texas? I am near San Antonio and know people who are looking for hay both for cows and horses.

friend of mine nw of houston paid to get this baled and hauled..i gave him the field....cost him about $66 a bale...1100lb bales...(+- $120 a ton...)

xbred looks like one of my loads minus the wide load. I have sent 350 rolls of bahia hay so far and have atleast another 300 to go. The bad thing is dealing with the truck drivers getting lost or showing up 3 hours late.

xbred":3k7ozbs6 said:
friend of mine nw of houston paid to get this baled and hauled..i gave him the field....cost him about $66 a bale...1100lb bales...(+- $120 a ton...)

Definition of a what a true friend is!!!!!!! -- Way to go Xbred and bless you for it.

I put a load on the road today headed to Bowie Tx. and i have a load of milo to ship out tomorrow and two loads Monday to south Oklahoma. I know it is two late now to do the grass any good but i sure hope yal get some much needed rain for yal ponds. I will keep saying a little prayer for yal hopping yal will come through alright.

xbred":200p0s64 said:
Xbred, you've always been one of my favorite people. Got any more fields? :D :D

xbred":1ksch3l8 said:
Just curious....will he feed it to cattle or resale? You didn't say.

feed his cattle..he is out of hay and grass like just about everybody else..you know, i have never met this guy..i've spoke to him on the phone only..he is the father of my wife's neice's husband...i just wanted to help someone over there..wish i could have did more...

XBred -- I saw your post the other day, and just didn't get on it fast. You did a very nice thing, for somebody that really needed a nice thing done! I wish there were more, that could more, for more that need it. It's pretty late for haying season now, but, geez, I wish there was some sort of coordinated way that people like you could get hooked up with people like your friend, without getting hooked up with someone that needed to make big bucks of the deal. YOU DID GOOD! :tiphat: