To much much hay???

Help Support CattleToday:

I wont sell the old hay, to ashamed to sell something that bad looking, stored outside. Started feeding it. I think I have all barn hay sold, about 2,000 rolls. Fingers crossed.
I've bought and used old hay, and glad to have it. This year it might save someone from having to sell out.

I have sold the previous years hay, usually at at discount just clear out my stack yard. I have also kept the previous years hay and fed it out. I have also bought old hay and was glad to get it. If I have any hay left over after this winter I think I will keep it and feed it next winter.

I wont sell the old hay, to ashamed to sell something that bad looking, stored outside. Started feeding it. I think I have all barn hay sold, about 2,000 rolls. Fingers crossed.
What if you offer for them to buy a couple bales and try them? If they like them they can buy the rest. If they don't, no harm, no foul. That seems pretty fair?

Thanks Mr Warren, I think I'm sold out. Haybroker has already sent 200 out of my barn hay. Gonna feed outside hay to my cows. Bought 5 pairs at athens, tn Tuesday.

Latest posts