Home made poly hay rings

Help Support CattleToday:

R&C Livestock Equipment out of Bethany, MO. They are super nice to work with and have lots of distributors. They are a bit pricey but when I consider how many metal rings I would have had destroyed in the meantime they pencil out quickly.

Do you know the manufacturer of that ring offhand? It's got a lot more bars in it than the Century brand units I've been using. I spoke with a manufacturer somewhere in the Midwest at one point about some nicer made units but they were cost prohibitive at the time.
I've never seen those , I like how they are made !

R&C Livestock Equipment out of Bethany, MO. They are super nice to work with and have lots of distributors. They are a bit pricey but when I consider how many metal rings I would have had destroyed in the meantime they pencil out quickly.
Thank You!

Went on their website but see no prices or how to contact them ? May just be my poor internet skills ? 😁

Latest posts