Hay unroller

Help Support CattleToday:

That looks really good buddy. I think we are going to get a new one here in the next couple months. Theyre not all that expensive.

I have got to learn how to weld and use a torch. Your contraption looks very professional.

Do the unrollers work on soft core bales very well?
Got mine finished and painted. Anxious to see how much improvement this makes on my pasture.

ja4w3kC.jpg
Would you be willing to share the measurements you used? I am building one as well

How durable/effective are 3 point unrollers for carrying a 1,200 lb bale? The feeding area is generally within 1/2 mile of the storage location (across grass pathway and pasture). Or is it better to haul them with the loader to the feeding location and then grab with the 3 point unroller?

How durable/effective are 3 point unrollers for carrying a 1,200 lb bale? The feeding area is generally within 1/2 mile of the storage location (across grass pathway and pasture). Or is it better to haul them with the loader to the feeding location and then grab with the 3 point unroller?

If you have a well built one there is no reason not to carry the bale with the unroller.

Latest posts