Having some Health Trouble

Help Support CattleToday:

Doctors know best. Drink plenty of water, and choke down some Metamucil twice a day. You'll be able to crap through a screen door, but it should clean you out.

I hate to inform you we all have a DNA bullet with our name on it.
It is what it is we just have to try and maintain a positive attitude and roll with it cause we can't change it.

Bigfoot":duf7podb said:
Doctors know best. Drink plenty of water, and choke down some Metamucil twice a day. You'll be able to crap through a screen door, but it should clean you out.

Bigfoot, you read my mind. Seriously. The Golden Rule: Drink plenty of water. Hydration takes the bite out of all ailments.

The Silver Rule: Metamucil everyday. Double the recommended dose.

BTW: Metamucil does not loosen your bowel movement. It is a binder. It assures a firm stool and helps distend the lumen of the large intestine to control diverticulosis. When I get a comment that I am full of shyt. I always reply, "so you know about metamucil!"

Caustic Burno":2alkep6d said:
I hate to inform you we all have a DNA bullet with our name on it.
It is what it is we just have to try and maintain a positive attitude and roll with it cause we can't change it.

A fact.

Yes, CB I know that I just pray mine is far away from the gun. I know where I'm going when the time comes but I still have a lot I would like to try and do before I go so please keep the prayers coming folks. I'm accustomed to death have done lost a brother, 1st cousin, all my grand parents, two uncles, and some friends. Yes I'm drinking plenty of water and taking my prescriptions like the doctor ordered and not eating much. I feel better than I did, me being here should show that but I'm not normal yet. Their are some great folks on here and I can't express my gratitude enough for their prayers or even just their warm thoughts. Hopefully I won't have to be run through the mill of test and get over it this weekend. Again just keep me in your all's thoughts and prayers.

FlyingLSimmentals":knu40052 said:
Yes, CB I know that I just pray mine is far away from the gun. I know where I'm going when the time comes but I still have a lot I would like to try and do before I go so please keep the prayers coming folks. I'm accustomed to death have done lost a brother, 1st cousin, all my grand parents, two uncles, and some friends. Yes I'm drinking plenty of water and taking my prescriptions like the doctor ordered and not eating much. I feel better than I did, me being here should show that but I'm not normal yet. Their are some great folks on here and I can't express my gratitude enough for their prayers or even just their warm thoughts. Hopefully I won't have to be run through the mill of test and get over it this weekend. Again just keep me in your all's thoughts and prayers.

Always! You will be fine.

Latest posts