Have You Ever..........

Help Support CattleToday:

Had a dream I was drunk one time. Woke up on the floor and sure enough, I was drunk

Since I quit smoling, I have some of the strangest dreams... The other night I was a fireplace inspector, and a good lookin' gal had me checking for a leak, and I could'nt find it but she did, She was wearin this tank top and sumpin fell out and.....

Might know you'd relate some kinda somethin like that. :lol:

This dream was me and my Dad, washin a bunch of dirty dishes. Don't know where it came from, as I have never seen my Dad with his hands in the sink, unless it was to wash them. Come to think about it, I don't know if he even knows where the kitchen sink is!! :D

Crowderfarms":bw2c43oy said:
Since I quit smoling, I have some of the strangest dreams... The other night I was a fireplace inspector, and a good lookin' gal had me checking for a leak, and I could'nt find it but she did, She was wearin this tank top and sumpin fell out and.....

In your dreams. :lol:
Fireplace inspector? :roll:

john250":3l1e3zyr said:
Crowderfarms":3l1e3zyr said:

I've always been a doctor or milkman or at the very least a repairman!! ;-)

john250":h6uek3c2 said:
Crowderfarms":h6uek3c2 said:

I'm an inspector with benefits. :D

warpaint":j7bz44sf said:
Had a dream so lifelike, that you dreamed you were washing alot of dishes, and woke up with wrinkled fingers? :?: :?: :eek:

Washing dishes?????? Doesn't that fall more into the Nightmare catagory?????Z

MillIronQH":2oovdc3g said:
warpaint":2oovdc3g said:
Had a dream so lifelike, that you dreamed you were washing alot of dishes, and woke up with wrinkled fingers? :?: :?: :eek:

Washing dishes?????? Doesn't that fall more into the Nightmare catagory?????Z

YUP!

Not that I do alot of it. I eat out of paper plates and use dixie cups, but I find it very hard to cook on a paper plate. ;-)

If you'd go to straight coldbeer you could save all that money you're spending on Dixiecups. And tv dinners come with their own plates.Z

warpaint":xsradk7e said:

I dreamed I fell and my back was sore when I woke up.

Former job dreamed was supposed to start a new program,went to work and did,caught allll kinda' heck..

Dreamed that I'd won the lottery...so vivid that I woke up from a sound sleep sweating; by the time that I found a pen and paper darned if I could remember the numbers. Been trying ever since.
Dave Mc

I was a grown woman before I learned that coldbeer was one word.

Latest posts