Have You Ever Noticed....

Help Support CattleToday:

Just Curious

Reaction score
That all white people kinda look alike?
Heck with it... I'm making a statement... All white people look alike... There! I got it off my chest... I am putting it out there and I simply don't care if I have offended anyone...
And you know what else... I am not apologizing to anyone for the statement that I just made! If you don't like it.... TS

Chuck
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

Allright, I'll bite. The only crackers on here that look alike are me and my older brother Warpaint.We was even bornt twins from different Uncles.

Crowderfarms":2nqx8nl3 said:
Allright, I'll bite. The only crackers on here that look alike are me and my older brother Warpaint.We was even bornt twins from different Uncles.

Yeah, but ya'll ain't exactly Saltines... :p

Alice

Crowderfarms":12au6bv5 said:

Yeah, but ya'll ain't exactly Saltines... :p

Alice

That's what my buddy Derossi says about us white folk. Course he is a racist, though I doubt you will ever see him in the infield at the Daytona 500. I know he is a racist cause he calls me a soda cracker to my face. Of course I quip back at him and call him the name that is never to be spoken and we both laugh. I accuse him of breathing all the white man's air and he accuses me of being too uncoordinated to dance. We laugh. We laugh at ourselves and we laugh at those who take all this racial crap too seriously. I'm with him and he's with me and we both agree there are white folk and there are black folk there is white trash and there is the name of which we do not speak. Quite simple actually.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":zm7rbbn8 said:
I think Mr Ole JC from Montana is tryin to stir the pot.

I'm thinkin' I might actually agree with you, here...

Alice

Red Bull Breeder":3mlqr9lg said:
Jo it would balance better if they didn't out breed us so bad.

I'm also thinkin' this remark is sorry...purely sorry. You should be ashamed of yourself. And if you're not, then shame on you! Good grief...you make me sick.

Alice

Red Bull Breeder":1j7aorws said:
Jo it would balance better if they didn't out breed us so bad.

I know what you mean but I think your brush is too broad. You know, I got a bumper sticker on my truck that says, "If you can't feed em, Don't breed 'em" and I apply this to any colored animal. From my observations, there are many people who are not family oriented and this is creating some major problems for society. I personally would like to see an increase in breeding where the children are given a loving home and where the children are actually cared for, taught to fear God, taught responsibility to self and others and and taught how to continue these family values. Breeding curs and strays of whatever color is simply bad for everyone.

Last year I was asked to help a fella cut a stallion. This boy has 5 kids he claims by other women, 1 two year old and one in the oven. He is on the gov't dole. He's white. He's got an XM radio, cell phone, 4-wheeler, scanner and of course his stallion. When we were fixing to rope the horse I suggested that we cut him while we were at it. People laughed. Only problem is that I wasn't really joking.

But I do know what you mean.

Of course I will be wrong to someone, but it seems like this issue was explained back in the story of the Tower of Babel.

I no what you are talking about Jo beleive me i have seen the best and the worst of about all colors. The responsible parents that raise there children with love and guidance and a knowlege of the lord can't afford to have as many children as the likes of the one you spoke of.

Jogeephus":33gim76z said:
That's what my buddy Derossi says about us white folk. Course he is a racist, though I doubt you will ever see him in the infield at the Daytona 500. I know he is a racist cause he calls me a soda cracker to my face. Of course I quip back at him and we both laugh. I accuse him and call him the name that is never to be spoken him of breathing all the white man's air and he accuses me of being too uncoordinated to dance. We laugh. We laugh at ourselves and we laugh at those who take all this racial crap too seriously. I'm with him and he's with me and we both agree there are white folk and there are black folk there is white trash and there is the name of which we do not speak. Quite simple actually.

You mean you call him Lord Voldemort? ;-)

KNERSIE":3jwdtyps said:
Jogeephus":3jwdtyps said:
That's what my buddy Derossi says about us white folk. Course he is a racist, though I doubt you will ever see him in the infield at the Daytona 500. I know he is a racist cause he calls me a soda cracker to my face. Of course I quip back at him and we both laugh. I accuse him and call him the name that is never to be spoken him of breathing all the white man's air and he accuses me of being too uncoordinated to dance. We laugh. We laugh at ourselves and we laugh at those who take all this racial crap too seriously. I'm with him and he's with me and we both agree there are white folk and there are black folk there is white trash and there is the name of which we do not speak. Quite simple actually.

You mean you call him Lord Voldemort? ;-)

OK, I had to look it up. Haven't read any of the Harry Potter books... :( But it is funny.

Alice":3lckygf8 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3lckygf8 said:
I think Mr Ole JC from Montana is tryin to stir the pot.

I'm thinkin' I might actually agree with you, here...

Alice
Well you were both right...
Interestingly enough it really didn't have anything to do with race....
It had to do with over-sensitivity... Having to apologize for issues that we may have had some involvement with or not...
Slavery? I am not even going to go there...
Political statements? Ditto...
One of the lastest ones, however, that hit a nerve was the apology requested from a US Cyclist that was wearing a protective mask when he deboarded his flight into China... I mean going into this World Event, air quality was an issue from the start!
I have been a athletic competitor most of my life... Not at a World Class level...
But if I was... And had I put in the training that required exorbinate amounts of time, money, and energy... And if I had a qualified for a spot on the Olympic Team... I would do whatever was legally necessary to stay healthy and in a competitive state until my event was over... period... And anyone else that "felt" that my wearing a mask was insulting... TS... Get over it!
Chuck
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

Latest posts