hard day at work

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice pictures kinda what it's all about.

as far as the grandson he has never went to a baby sitter has been with us 5days a week and don't know what we will do when he has to start school

Except for the interaction with those his own age,I bet he would be better off if he just stayed with you guys.

I'd love to see more photos of your corrals. If you have a few diagrams of your better designs it would be great too.

The last photo really should be entered into a competition.

EAT BEEF":3r0oofki said:
Nice pictures kinda what it's all about.

as far as the grandson he has never went to a baby sitter has been with us 5days a week and don't know what we will do when he has to start school

Except for the interaction with those his own age,I bet he would be better off if he just stayed with you guys.

he gets a lot of interaction with others his age has several cousins and and several of his mom and dads friends have kids the same age and he does go over to a friends house a cple days a month only thing I am worried about is his mom is thinking about quitting wrk when the new baby gets her and then I won't seee him as much guess I will have to go steal him :lol: :lol: can't lose my best help

I bet you'll never loose him. He'll badger his Mum so much you'll wind up with all three at your place. and I'm guessing that wouldn't be a bad thing.

chrisy":3lzeqtju said:
I bet you'll never loose him. He'll badger his Mum so much you'll wind up with all three at your place. and I'm guessing that wouldn't be a bad thing.

my wife has said the new one has to be a girl and it has to be born on june 22nd instead of the 28th the 22nd is her bday I got in trouble the other day by his mom he hit his head on something and said sum b--ch she ask him why he said that he said pop says it when he hurts himself oops,so me and him had to have a talk. He has really filled a void in our life since we lost our only son has really helped my wife heal nice to see her eyes laugh again

Angus Cowman":12aief50 said:
I got in trouble the other day by his mom he hit his head on something and said sum b--ch she ask him why he said that he said pop says it when he hurts himself oops

:lol2: :lol2: I've been guilty of that too. :oops: But there are hundreds a good things they pick up from you that won't really be appreciated till later in life. :tiphat:

Jogeephus":1km69tbk said:
I guess my curiousity was sparked by the fact that ya'll have all that drilling out there and was wondering if you could get used pipe since so much of it is used out there. For me, I can get lumber cheap - guardrails too. I like that setup. Personally, I'd like to beef some areas of my pen up with some metal. Especially if I'm going to get more of those Imbalancers. As you know, without the right facilities you have no choice but to retain heifers when raising Imbalancers. :oops:

A lot of used drill stem goes to Mexico now. They cannot sell it here because it has trivial background radiation. Not nearly as high as granite. You can still buy granite and lots of folks use it for kitchen counter tops. You can't use the pipe with 1/10th as much background. Just another one of those laws that make no sense.

We use a lot of pipe because of frequent grass fires. When my fences and barns were completely burned out in '90, I vowed to never use wood again.

backhoeboogie":3d71d5u4 said:
They cannot sell it here because it has trivial background radiation. Not nearly as high as granite. You can still buy granite and lots of folks use it for kitchen counter tops. You can't use the pipe with 1/10th as much background.

I was thinking about this subject the other day and I bet there are other countries that laugh at our stupid regulations/laws and our blind waste. It never ceases to amaze me how regulations can morph themselves out of laws with good intent.

Angus Cowman":t6j2j0p9 said:
chrisy":t6j2j0p9 said:

my wife has said the new one has to be a girl and it has to be born on june 22nd instead of the 28th the 22nd is her bday I got in trouble the other day by his mom he hit his head on something and said sum b--ch she ask him why he said that he said pop says it when he hurts himself oops,so me and him had to have a talk. He has really filled a void in our life since we lost our only son has really helped my wife heal nice to see her eyes laugh again

I take it he is your Daughters Son, that's why you got a telling off, I used to tell my Dad off for saying things my Daughter picked up on, not the same with the FIL. Nice to know he has picked your Wife up, I can't wait for my first one due very very soon. :banana:

Jogeephus":2ybhg9q4 said:
backhoeboogie":2ybhg9q4 said:
They cannot sell it here because it has trivial background radiation. Not nearly as high as granite. You can still buy granite and lots of folks use it for kitchen counter tops. You can't use the pipe with 1/10th as much background.

I was thinking about this subject the other day and I bet there are other countries that laugh at our stupid regulations/laws and our blind waste. It never ceases to amaze me how regulations can morph themselves out of laws with good intent.

It would not be so outlandish except that the granite counter tops are inside your house. I want to use drill stem out in the pasture!!!!

That is a nice system beind put together in those pics.

backhoeboogie":3td2i01u said:
Jogeephus":3td2i01u said:
backhoeboogie":3td2i01u said:

It would not be so outlandish except that the granite counter tops are inside your house. I want to use drill stem out in the pasture!!!!

That is a nice system beind put together in those pics.

Be optimistic as this is an election year. Maybe one of our esteemed politicians will find the wisdom to pass a law outlawing radiation. Then everyone will be safe and the world will live in harmonious harmony.

Great little worker you got there. Keep him at it, keep it fun, and let him take plenty of breaks to move elephants to the proper position. Done right, he'll be able to run the place by the time he is 25, and will have no greater wish than to do so.

Latest posts