Harbinger of Spring (Lots of Photos)

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Looks like spring has sprung. Here's a few pictures.

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

Victoria":b3ll9155 said:
What gorgeous flowers! They are all so beautiful and must smell so nice. Makes me want to come down for a visit.

It does smell good. I love spring. Stepping out the door of the house you are hit with the smell of tea olive and as this fades the wisteria(?) takes over until it gradually fades. (edit I think its wisteria but I haven't seen any blooms. Anyhow its smells like hycanths)

This is proof that life is not fair. You walk outside and smell beautiful flowers and see their beauty. I opened my door and was faced with this, it's snowing now:

001.jpg

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Jogeephus":2kfosbal said:
Victoria":2kfosbal said:
What gorgeous flowers! They are all so beautiful and must smell so nice. Makes me want to come down for a visit.

It does smell good. I love spring. Stepping out the door of the house you are hit with the smell of tea olive and as this fades the wisteria(?) takes over until it gradually fades. (edit I think its wisteria but I haven't seen any blooms. Anyhow its smells like hycanths)

I smelled the wisteria starting to bloom here this evening. Walked by a lot downtown yesterday and they were mowing ryegrass for the first time of the season. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass, especially in the spring. Seems like as I get older, the more I appreciate Spring. By the time winter is over, I'm ready for it.

Jogeephus, you are ahead of us. The hawtharn are just beginning to bud, I did see some azalias blooming, the dogwood and white flags are also. Plums, pears and peaches started last week. Amarillis and lillies are just breaking the ground. Could use a little rain and a little less wind.

Gosh I needed those pictures this morning. We have had some nicer days in the 40s and my snow cover was gone, just the piles left.....then last night we got three inches of snow :cry: . Everything is covered again. I know I should look at the snow covered trees with the sun shining through and think it is pretty, but I sure would rather see something like your flowers and some green!
Thanks for the pictures, I will continue to hope for spring to arrive here.

Those are great photos. :nod: :nod: You have a real eye for that. I always enjoy your posts with pictures. What kind of camera do you have?

SCRUBS620":393os9mx said:
Those are great photos. :nod: :nod: You have a real eye for that. I always enjoy your posts with pictures. What kind of camera do you have?

I have a Cannon Rebel.

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics! We had 14" of snow last friday, ugh! I used to live in georgia and south carolina and i loved the springtime and all the flowers and bushes.

what lovely photo's thanks for sharing...
we had snow last week and now sunshine and rain...the Daffodils, Tulips, snow drops and crocuses are just blooming, and the wall flowers are out and smelling devine. But it will be many months before the flowers you have out will be in bloom here.

Latest posts