grossest thing..

Help Support CattleToday:

SPINACH!!!!! Plain ol' spinach.....To me there is nothing nastier. Only way to make it tastier is to top it off with a pile of cat shyt.

Hog brains and eggs. When we used to kill a hog to barbecue, my Dad would always scramble eggs with the brains. He'd get real mad if I didn't eat them. They're truly horrible. Other than that I've never eaten anything gross.

ga.prime":3dm295ia said:
Hog brains and eggs. When we used to kill a hog to barbecue, my Dad would always scramble eggs with the brains. He'd get real mad if I didn't eat them. They're truly horrible. Other than that I've never eaten anything gross.

That is sick!

A dog treat. It was an accident. And it was no treat! There was a little brown square on the coffee table; I thought it was a caramel. I didn't actually eat it, chewed it once or twice until I got the taste, then spit it out. I confess, yes, alcohol was involved........

PIckled pigs feet, pickled eggs, Eggs benedict. Any egg with a yolk that is not solid.

Some things my Polish inlaws fed us at the kids wedding that I don't recognize nor do I want to.

being from the south,,, expain grossest please,,, i grew up on brains&eggs,, pickled feet and eggs are a delicacies..... thats lightweight :cowboy:

take it back,,,, as a kid i wittnessed a feller open a can of bulls head brand oysters and drink em down,, then chased it with a can of PPR,, that left a scare on me :cowboy:

Being from south louisiana, there's not much i consider gross. however, i have wondered what exactly is in hoghead cheese....then i continued to spread it on the cracker.

After 6 years of travelling extensively in Asia I can say I have eaten some gross things. In some instances if you do not at least try what has been ordered especially for you (usually an expensive delicacy) you may greatly offend a business partner. I will list a few things I have eaten over the years.

Dog
Cat
Monkey
Duck eggs with 75% formed duckling inside
1000 year old eggs (boiled eggs buried in a mud made from tea for so many weeks until they turn black with green yolk)
Bird spit soup (soup made from the spit of pregnant cave swallows)
Various snakes
Turtles
Frogs
Snails
Jelly fish tenticles (pickled like sourkraut)
Pork brains (raw) on a lettuce leaf
Conch
Some type of worm like a catalpa
Cow eye-ball (these are especially nasty)
Chicken testicles
Goose blood soup made from chunks of coagulated goose blood
Dried duck tounges
Roasted beetles dipped in soy sauce
Shark fin soup

This is just a short list off the top of my head. I have eaten alot of things that there was no english description for. They just say it's "meat" or it comes from the Yellow River.

were did you eat these at...?? a witch convention,,, ill be the first to proclaim you the winner... edit make that the second

alacattleman":3ew0pzg6 said:
take it back,,,, as a kid i wittnessed a feller open a can of bulls head brand oysters and drink em down,, then chased it with a can of PPR,, that left a scare on me :cowboy:

bammy....We all sat innocently once and watched a friend who was fairly drunk, eat about half a container of Catfish Charlie stink bait with Doritos. Guess he thought it was bean dip.

alacattleman":8qnnda25 said:
were did you eat these at...?? a witch convention,,, ill be the first to proclaim you the winner... edit make that the second

Mostly in China, Taiwan, Macau, Phillipines, Malaysia and Indonesia. Those folks will eat anything.....especially in China. Dog and Cat are consumed mostly in the Guandong region which is in the southeastern part of the country. I have been at resturaunts in western China where a whole head of a water buffalo is placed on a serving platter and brought to the table. The delicacy is the eye-ball which is popped out and offered up to the guest (which is usually me). The good thing about the Shizuan province in western China is that all of the food is made with VERY hot chile peppers. They even serve ice cream with a dusting of ground red chile peppers and a whole dried red chile stuck into the ice cream as a garnishment.

TexasBred":24wnprim said:
alacattleman":24wnprim said:

bammy....We all sat innocently once and watched a friend who was fairly drunk, eat about half a container of Catfish Charlie stink bait with Doritos. Guess he thought it was bean dip.
you know your a redneck,,, when your dog get nauseous watching you eat :cowboy:

I tried to eat a balute in the phillipines. The nastist thing I got down was raw oyster, got him down 4-5 times before I gave up

dun":2de8navb said:
I tried to eat a balute in the phillipines. The nastist thing I got down was raw oyster, got him down 4-5 times before I gave up
love em,, hot sauce and lemon juice on crackers mighty fine

Latest posts