The best thing I have read on the election

Help Support CattleToday:

This is a long read, but Mr. Alexander does his homework before he writes articles, which is why it took so long to come out with this. The Life and Death of Brian Sicknick from the Patriot Post.

A few key points - Officer Sicknick died the day after the riots. The Times reported that he dies of blunt force trauma but the next day recanted the story. The medical examiner said there was no evidence of any blunt force trauma.

Officer Sicknick texted his brother after the rioters had been cleared from the area and said the worst thing that happened was he was pepper sprayed twice.

In my opinion, the worst of all, the complete and total disregard of the truth by the House managers during the kangaroo court and how they insisted a month after this event that Sicknick was killed by rioters with blunt force trauma from a fire extinguisher, KNOWING there was no facts to support it and the story was recanted.

They shot her down like a dog in the street. She wasn't afforded the opportunity to breach that portal. Others did.
They shot her climbing through a broken window while dozens of others beat on the door. The officer fired one shot and the crowd backed off. They had reached a point they had to make a stand. You should think about being in that officer's shoes.....I'm near certain you would have pissed yourself.

The incidents of January 6 are questionable on every level. From incitement to preparedness to response. We often read or watch a new report where somebody was apprehended for going over or past a barrier to a federal building. In my opinion there were seeds of dissension and discord planted by high up elected officials and media commentators. With the knowledge of that it seems unconscionable that there were not major efforts put in place to safeguard against such actions as occurred. The response was questionable in why a person was killed coming through a window yet pictures of multiple folks walking through the halls and going in offices were taken. My opinion is that the folks who went in or attempted to were wrong in doing so and the outcome of such an incursion should be expected be met with suitable security measures.

This is a long read, but Mr. Alexander does his homework before he writes articles, which is why it took so long to come out with this. The Life and Death of Brian Sicknick from the Patriot Post.

A few key points - Officer Sicknick died the day after the riots. The Times reported that he dies of blunt force trauma but the next day recanted the story. The medical examiner said there was no evidence of any blunt force trauma.

Officer Sicknick texted his brother after the rioters had been cleared from the area and said the worst thing that happened was he was pepper sprayed twice.

In my opinion, the worst of all, the complete and total disregard of the truth by the House managers during the kangaroo court and how they insisted a month after this event that Sicknick was killed by rioters with blunt force trauma from a fire extinguisher, KNOWING there was no facts to support it and the story was recanted.
Excellent, well reasoned post Dusty B. For the media to run with the false narrative is despicable.

The incidents of January 6 are questionable on every level. From incitement to preparedness to response. We often read or watch a new report where somebody was apprehended for going over or past a barrier to a federal building. In my opinion there were seeds of dissension and discord planted by high up elected officials and media commentators. With the knowledge of that it seems unconscionable that there were not major efforts put in place to safeguard against such actions as occurred. The response was questionable in why a person was killed coming through a window yet pictures of multiple folks walking through the halls and going in offices were taken. My opinion is that the folks who went in or attempted to were wrong in doing so and the outcome of such an incursion should be expected be met with suitable security measures.
On the girl being shot while others went roaming around. I think a good anecdote would be say your home is being invaded by a dozen armed thugs. Knowing your overguned you retreat to your bedroom with your family. You give up the rest of the house and the bedroom door becomes the line you defend. ... hopefully you got more than a double barrel..lol

On the girl being shot while others went roaming around. I think a good anecdote would be say your home is being invaded by a dozen armed thugs. Knowing your overguned you retreat to your bedroom with your family. You give up the rest of the house and the bedroom door becomes the line you defend. ... hopefully you got more than a double barrel..lol
That makes sense. I just don't see why the other folks were able to get that close to the door in that situation.

Any time one chooses to engage in the type of activity that was taking place in DC there is always the possibility that it may not end well.
The motive (justified or not) is of little consequence once it comes to a point of confrontation. It may have been a situation of being in the
wrong place at the wrong time. I am having trouble with your anaysis of my criteria as you put it. By what standard would the people who work
in that building merit the same treatment based on the activities of Ms Babbit? As far as I can detemine they already had the access unlike
Ms Babbit who incidently already had a record of aggressive behavior. Long and short of it is I believe a lot of what happened was orchestrated
with the tacit approval of hirlings of the democratic party. for which I have no use.....................
Just curious, is there a cause or an event that might prompt you to rise up and challenge the Powers-That-Be?

How many people that entered the Capital had guns?

The job of the police is to enforce the law. That requires making decisions under stress to determine who is bad and who is good. And to try to assess the level of the threat to others and to the police and determine an appropriate response. That would be a difficult job with big consequences. But here is my thought. The people breaking down doors and glass and attempting to cross the last stand by the officers KNEW that they were breaking the law. They did not just wonder in to smashing doors by accident. They presented a huge danger to the police and to the people on the other side. I believe this woman who was killed was crossing that last line. What are the officers supposed to do? Ask them to go home? Say "Please don't do that"? When people do not obey the directions of the police, bad things happen. The people who did not enter were OK. Those that entered and crossed or attempted to cross the police lines of last defense have no excuse for their behavior or the consequences - including their death.
If you were the police that day, what would you have done?

If someone was violently entering your home or business would you let them shoot you before you took action.
I would try to ascertain the degree of the threat before I shoot to kill. I don't think I would shoot an obviously unarmed woman climbing awkwardly through a window.

I will remove armed from my post to suit you. It's not needed to make the point. .....in return could you shush your yapping little dog.
You are they one that just fired off 4 or 5 posts, cause you spout your misplaced opinion, and think we want to hear it.