The best thing I have read on the election

Help Support CattleToday:

The only thing I will say or add is that one other huge difference between this and the BLM riots etc. is that their problem was with the people in the capital and you know what they stormed, the capital. Not every business and private residence in their path or in town.

Not trying to justify it, on a lot of levels I disagree with it but to be honest on some levels I support it. I think in the end it did more damage than good for the cause. However a reminder to the politicians up there who they work for and answer too was and is much needed.

There is a lot of disagreement in our political system these days. If I stand on the corner by my store on main street America, take a bull horn and tell people to go out and cause grief with the opposing party on an ongoing basis, shouldn't I at some point anticipate/expect some kind of retaliation from those disagreeing with what I'm screaming?

That is exactly what some democrats have been doing for months.

If you're in a public place dining in an open area and someone come to your table and picks up you drink and dumps it out, should that offend someone? That's an example of what BLM and antifa did for months. It's on YouTube, but it never made main stream media.

People get tired of being pushed around and after a while the passive or assertive behavior becomes aggressive behavior. Then those that have been doing the pushing get upset when they get their clock cleaned!

Then add in the element of one party wanting to make sure the leaving president never has the opportunity to get involved in government to protect themselves. They orchestrate their own/hired trouble makers into the mix so they can blame the one they dislike. Did you see the video's of uniform officers opening the gates to let "protesters" in?

There is a whole lot more to it then MSM wants the people to know, and we the people are loosing our country. If MSM wasn't attached to the democratic part all the crap about Hunter Bided and his goings on would have been investigated and the people could see who "the big guy" was and how would that be accepted?

There is a lot of disagreement in our political system these days. If I stand on the corner by my store on main street America, take a bull horn and tell people to go out and cause grief with the opposing party on an ongoing basis, shouldn't I at some point anticipate/expect some kind of retaliation from those disagreeing with what I'm screaming?

That is exactly what some democrats have been doing for months.

If you're in a public place dining in an open area and someone come to your table and picks up you drink and dumps it out, should that offend someone? That's an example of what BLM and antifa did for months. It's on YouTube, but it never made main stream media.

People get tired of being pushed around and after a while the passive or assertive behavior becomes aggressive behavior. Then those that have been doing the pushing get upset when they get their clock cleaned!

Then add in the element of one party wanting to make sure the leaving president never has the opportunity to get involved in government to protect themselves. They orchestrate their own/hired trouble makers into the mix so they can blame the one they dislike. Did you see the video's of uniform officers opening the gates to let "protesters" in?

There is a whole lot more to it then MSM wants the people to know, and we the people are loosing our country. If MSM wasn't attached to the democratic part all the crap about Hunter Bided and his goings on would have been investigated and the people could see who "the big guy" was and how would that be accepted?
I'll comment On the gates being opened . All speculation of course. To me the most logical reason is it was strategy. Maybe hoping to prevent a bloodbath and create a diversion to evacuate. It's also possible that there where some crooked officers at that location or some officers received orders from above. With any of those scenerios how does that make the act less criminal.? Also if there was antfia in the mix with Trump supporters how does that make the act less criminal?
Everyone involved with that goatrope was a idiot.

Nancy pelosoi and other's should be held accountable for the disgusting shytstorm she has staged trying to persecute Donald Trump for the actions of the idiots. That I agree with.

I'll comment On the gates being opened . All speculation of course. To me the most logical reason is it was strategy. Maybe hoping to prevent a bloodbath and create a diversion to evacuate. It's also possible that there where some crooked officers at that location or some officers received orders from above. With any of those scenerios how does that make the act less criminal.? Also if there was antfia in the mix with Trump supporters how does that make the act less criminal?
Everyone involved with that goatrope was a idiot.

Nancy pelosoi and other's should be held accountable for the disgusting shytstorm she has staged trying to persecute Donald Trump for the actions of the idiots. That I agree with.
I think 4 years of her and a few others shytstorm is what lead to this point. People got tired of it.

Fence, I agree what was done was criminal. But that is by your and my standards!

Months earlier when similar activities were happening and the Dems. were encouraging the activity ( by those shown in the post) and the opposition was wondering why/how can this be acceptable...and it just kept on happening. Biden or Harris never said that activity was improper. Biden declared (and I attached the link below) from Newsweek... That looks unlikely now with Trump losing the election to Joe Biden, the Democratic candidate who in the first presidential debate dismissed the threat of the movement and said, "His own FBI director said...antifa is an idea, not an organization," referring to FBI Director Chris Wray.

What was going on in Portland was never condemned by that party, but if there is any way they can attach any activity to Trump they go all out. Hypocritical for sure.

Fence, I agree what was done was criminal. But that is by your and my standards!

Months earlier when similar activities were happening and the Dems. were encouraging the activity ( by those shown in the post) and the opposition was wondering why/how can this be acceptable...and it just kept on happening. Biden or Harris never said that activity was improper. Biden declared (and I attached the link below) from Newsweek... That looks unlikely now with Trump losing the election to Joe Biden, the Democratic candidate who in the first presidential debate dismissed the threat of the movement and said, "His own FBI director said...antifa is an idea, not an organization," referring to FBI Director Chris Wray.

What was going on in Portland was never condemned by that party, but if there is any way they can attach any activity to Trump they go all out. Hypocritical for sure.

I agree 100 percent with that.
I feel it helps nothing to act the same way. Two wrongs don't make a right.
There's people placing blame on a law enforcement officer for shooting someone who was forcing their way through a locked door against his commands. In the same breath wondering what he didn't shoot more. Stupidity does nothing to help our cause. ....two wrongs doesn't make a right. It's hypocritical for the right to stoop to the same level the Dems did in Portland.

I agree 100 percent with that.
I feel it helps nothing to act the same way. Two wrongs don't make a right.
There's people placing blame on a law enforcement officer for shooting someone who was forcing their way through a locked door against his commands. In the same breath wondering what he didn't shoot more. Stupidity does nothing to help our cause. ....two wrongs doesn't make a right. It's hypocritical for the right to stoop to the same level the Dems did in Portland.
I agree but I wonder if a shot in the ceiling might have been just as effective, we will never know. Hate anyone died