The next best thing to

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Secession

South Dakota Introduces Bill To Allow Nullification Of Any Biden Executive Orders Within Their State

State Rep. Aaron Aylward (R-Harrisburg) introduced HB 1194, which is described as an act "to authorize the review of certain executive orders issued by the President of the United States."

The process to potentially nullify an executive order, which by nature bypasses congressional approval, "begins with a review by the Executive Council of the Legislative Research Board, followed by a referral from the Council to the attorney general and the governor," South Dakota news station KELO-TV reported last week. "Once the referral has been made, the attorney general may examine the order to determine whether the state can seek an exemption or declare it unconstitutional."

The bill specifies that Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg could exempt South Dakota from any law or order "that restricts a person's rights or that is determined … to be unconstitutional" if the law or order relates to the following:

1. A pandemic or other public health emergency
  2. The regulation of natural resources
  3. The regulation of the agricultural industry
  4. The regulation of land use
  5. The regulation of the financial sector through the imposition of environmental, social, or governance standards, or
  6. The regulation of the constitutional right to keep and bear arms
And, this bill doesn't just pertain to Joe Biden–it would apply to any tyrannical unconstitutional executive order issued by any president

The true Texans are being over taken by the move ins..just like Georgia.theyre going to go to work on Alabama next..Huntsville ,Birmingham ,Montgomery ..though we have many rednecks at the ready..

I have to totally agree...... THANK YOU @HDRider , for keeping us up on some of this stuff. I try to listen to talk radio, and read some stuff on the internet, but I don't have TV and don't get newspapers regularly so miss alot of the news... even the idiot news. We don't always have to agree to appreciate that others are also watching things going on and it helps to keep us all informed whether we agree or not.

If you read that article that @HDRider referenced... scan down the side and the suggested articles.... about the CDC Exposed for inflating the covid death numbers 1600%..... will make you sick to see what they have been doing.... Like I have said, it is serious... but it is a FLU .... and people die from the flu every year and it is seldom ever made out to be a big deal....

If you read that article that @HDRider referenced... scan down the side and the suggested articles.... about the CDC Exposed for inflating the covid death numbers 1600%..... will make you sick to see what they have been doing.... Like I have said, it is serious... but it is a FLU .... and people die from the flu every year and it is seldom ever made out to be a big deal....
It makes me sad to see people fall for these hoax sites over and over. How many times can you get burned?

Did you cross reference the peer review study that was posted in the Science Public Health Policy and LAW on Oct 12, 2020.... that shows where the rules were changed suddenly in March 2020 from guidelines that had been followed for years as to how deaths were determined. It is not all a hoax.....
How do you explain that all of a sudden they qpproved hydroxychloroquine after all the OMG IT MIGHT KILL SOMEONE, BS that they spouted for months... yet they did not cite one new study that made it "okay" to use now?????
I'm done with this.

Did you cross reference the peer review study that was posted in the Science Public Health Policy and LAW on Oct 12, 2020.... that shows where the rules were changed suddenly in March 2020 from guidelines that had been followed for years as to how deaths were determined. It is not all a hoax.....
How do you explain that all of a sudden they qpproved hydroxychloroquine after all the OMG IT MIGHT KILL SOMEONE, BS that they spouted for months... yet they did not cite one new study that made it "okay" to use now?????
I'm done with this.
Yes, it's a hoax. They take something that is factual, misrepresent it, and lead to a false conclusion. Hydroxychoroquine still isn't approved for treatment of Covid, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. Maybe you read about the decision in Italy to lift the prohibition on its use for Covid patients? That argument was more of a legal than scientific one. There's still little, if any evidence to suggest that it works, and the risks are real.

Yes, it's a hoax. They take something that is factual, misrepresent it, and lead to a false conclusion. Hydroxychoroquine still isn't approved for treatment of Covid, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. Maybe you read about the decision in Italy to lift the prohibition on its use for Covid patients? That argument was more of a legal than scientific one. There's still little, if any evidence to suggest that it works, and the risks are real.
So are you following the good doctor Fauci's orders? wearing two masks? One aint good enough any more.

So are you following the good doctor Fauci's orders? wearing two masks? One aint good enough any more.
Yes. The research says it works. I've made it this far and should be eligible for vaccination soon, so I see no reason to get careless now.