The best thing I have read on the election

Help Support CattleToday:

Unarmed sparrows?
Gawd forbid.

HDRider said:
You are they one that just fired off 4 or 5 posts, cause you spout your misplaced opinion, and think we want to hear it.

I see a bit of 'cancel culture' going on here.

Choices have consequences. Regardless of whether others were 'let in' elsewhere, the fact is, the lady was engaging in unlawful activity. Claiming 'everyone else was doing it' is a something you expect to hear from young teenagers wanting to drink or going to wild parties.
The police officer's job is to protect federal property from damage and protect the lives of those people within the building. I'm quite sure he took an oath to do exactly that and I'm also sure that he took it seriously when he raised his hand with that oath.

He did his job. Other officers apparently did not, just as others in the BLM thing did not regarding the UNpeacefull activity in places like Portland.

I absolutely detest bad police officers, but imo, this lady left the officer little choice. She, via her actions and poor choices, presented a threat.

Any time one chooses to engage in the type of activity that was taking place in DC there is always the possibility that it may not end well.
The motive (justified or not) is of little consequence once it comes to a point of confrontation. It may have been a situation of being in the
wrong place at the wrong time. I am having trouble with your anaysis of my criteria as you put it. By what standard would the people who work
in that building merit the same treatment based on the activities of Ms Babbit? As far as I can detemine they already had the access unlike
Ms Babbit who incidently already had a record of aggressive behavior. Long and short of it is I believe a lot of what happened was orchestrated
with the tacit approval of hirlings of the democratic party. for which I have no use.....................
Most politicians are guilty of far more, and if not, they will be sooner or later. Need an example, how about accessory to 20+ years of illegal war that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths? It doesn't matter which side of the fence they are on, either.

Any time one chooses to engage in the type of activity that was taking place in DC there is always the possibility that it may not end well.
The motive (justified or not) is of little consequence once it comes to a point of confrontation. It may have been a situation of being in the
wrong place at the wrong time. I am having trouble with your anaysis of my criteria as you put it. By what standard would the people who work
in that building merit the same treatment based on the activities of Ms Babbit? As far as I can detemine they already had the access unlike
Ms Babbit who incidently already had a record of aggressive behavior. Long and short of it is I believe a lot of what happened was orchestrated
with the tacit approval of hirlings of the democratic party. for which I have no use.....................
As far as Babbit goes, she did climb into a nest of vipers, and she got bit.

This is a long read, but Mr. Alexander does his homework before he writes articles, which is why it took so long to come out with this. The Life and Death of Brian Sicknick from the Patriot Post.

A few key points - Officer Sicknick died the day after the riots. The Times reported that he dies of blunt force trauma but the next day recanted the story. The medical examiner said there was no evidence of any blunt force trauma.

Officer Sicknick texted his brother after the rioters had been cleared from the area and said the worst thing that happened was he was pepper sprayed twice.

In my opinion, the worst of all, the complete and total disregard of the truth by the House managers during the kangaroo court and how they insisted a month after this event that Sicknick was killed by rioters with blunt force trauma from a fire extinguisher, KNOWING there was no facts to support it and the story was recanted.
Democrats don't use FACTS and never have

That's very true.. unfortunately it's not just a liberal trend anymore. Once you stoop to the level of twisting the truth you become what's known as full of shyt. No matter who you are.
I'll agree it happens on both sides, just seem the Dems don't hide it anymore

Sort of amused and amazed and dismayed at the thought process by some. If the summer looters and rioters break into a liquor store or a Target and steal or burn, the police need to respond with overwhelming force. I agree. I think everyone here agrees. The mayors and governors in those affected states did not do their job and let them get away with their crimes - even murder in some cases. Some even say there is a double standard in the media and in them bad leftist people on the other side. I agree.

When people break into the Capitol and smash the doors and commit violent acts and threaten our law and order, ..... I don't need to continue, do I? Some people might still say there is a double standard. Is there a difference between the two? People breaking the law, committing major crimes, breaking down doors, destroying property, attacking the police while calling for the vice-president to be hanged - is that OK? If you say yes, there might be a double standard. Maybe someone can explain the difference.

Sort of amused and amazed and dismayed at the thought process by some. If the summer looters and rioters break into a liquor store or a Target and steal or burn, the police need to respond with overwhelming force. I agree. I think everyone here agrees. The mayors and governors in those affected states did not do their job and let them get away with their crimes - even murder in some cases. Some even say there is a double standard in the media and in them bad leftist people on the other side. I agree.

When people break into the Capitol and smash the doors and commit violent acts and threaten our law and order, ..... I don't need to continue, do I? Some people might still say there is a double standard. Is there a difference between the two? People breaking the law, committing major crimes, breaking down doors, destroying property, attacking the police while calling for the vice-president to be hanged - is that OK? If you say yes, there might be a double standard. Maybe someone can explain the difference.
Apparently the key is you need to loot awkwardly then it's ok.

Maybe some think there is a difference, but it's likely all parts of the same whole. People are so divided in so many aspects that each faction thinks they are correct and justified to say and do whatever sounds good to them, especially if its at the expense of their rivals.

Unarmed sparrows?
Gawd forbid.

HDRider said:
You are they one that just fired off 4 or 5 posts, cause you spout your misplaced opinion, and think we want to hear it.

I see a bit of 'cancel culture' going on here.

Choices have consequences. Regardless of whether others were 'let in' elsewhere, the fact is, the lady was engaging in unlawful activity. Claiming 'everyone else was doing it' is a something you expect to hear from young teenagers wanting to drink or going to wild parties.
The police officer's job is to protect federal property from damage and protect the lives of those people within the building. I'm quite sure he took an oath to do exactly that and I'm also sure that he took it seriously when he raised his hand with that oath.

He did his job. Other officers apparently did not, just as others in the BLM thing did not regarding the UNpeacefull activity in places like Portland.

I absolutely detest bad police officers, but imo, this lady left the officer little choice. She, via her actions and poor choices, presented a threat.

What were the orders of the day? Was deadly force authorized? If so, why was there only one example of deadly force applied? We need a 911 style investigation into who knew what and when they knew it. The Capitol Hill police were outnumbered and out-maned but certainly not outgunned. I'm thankful that things didn't turn into a bloodbath that day as that was a very real possibility. If the multiple requests for additional help was ignored by Nancy Pelosi and others in positions of authority then that needs to be investigated.

What were the orders of the day? Was deadly force authorized? If so, why was there only one example of deadly force applied? We need a 911 style investigation into who knew what and when they knew it. The Capitol Hill police were outnumbered and out-maned but certainly not outgunned. I'm thankful that things didn't turn into a bloodbath that day as that was a very real possibility. If the multiple requests for additional help was ignored by Nancy Pelosi and others in positions of authority then that needs to be investigated.
Any reasonable person can watch the video of the shooting. The officer was faced with a mob breaking through the door and he warned them at gun point not to come through. The stupid woman that got shot was the first through. When she got shot the brave patriots lost interest in breaking down the door.
The officer fired until the threat ended. Which is exactly correct procedure for anyone in a defensive situation.

Latest posts