This unisex bathroom thing is getting out of hand.

Help Support CattleToday:

I like to have never figured out what I was looking at.

Hypothetical question:
Your standing outside of a restroom, and your young daughter/granddaughter is in the female restroom. A man dressed as woman walks up, and starts to go in.
What do you do?
1. Physically stop them
2. Ignore it
3. Follow them in
4. What do you do?

Hope I don't have to experience this, but if I do........ He/she/it will have to wait outside till my daughter comes out. Either by choice or force.

That is, if I can tell. Some of these things are good at disguise. I guess I will have to administer the "crocodile Dundee test" while guarding the door.

I believe there are legit transgenders who are perfectly safe in using a womans bathroom. Since its mostly men objecting to this, i'll fill you in on what goes on in a womans bathroom. Everything is behind doors, no one is in view when they are in a stall. We use stalls, not open urinals..
That said, i've had more than my share of being exposed to. All in various places, outside a clothing store, at my car parked in a lot, FFA calf show, drive by (numerous times) All were frightening. Most were young men in their 20s, one was an old man of 60ish. One time was in the middle of nowhere, i had to run and hide until i found help.. So, i understand why it is not a good idea to allow anyone to enter the opposite sex's restrooms...Some would never do anything other than what is suppose to be done in a restroom, but it opens the door to those who seek to expose themselves. It will give them privacy they seek when they are stalking a victim...

Pedafiles are sick individuals. I'm seeing them using this as a window of opportunity. Even if it is look, and not touch. I'm 100% certain, when I say that I would stop a man from walking in a restroom that my daughter is occupying, that I would infact stop them. May be as simple as telling them to stop. Might require a hay maker to the side of the head. I'm a fairly level headed person, and I have a career, that doesn't tolerate much foolishness. If I would do that, then there is a fairly lengthy list of people that would do that. I'm actually envisioning an elderly woman doing the deed before many men.

I'm going to guess that if there is a perv wanting to go into a bathroom to look, they arent going to go in if there other people around. If a transgender goes into a womans bathroom, most are going to think its a woman. If a man is going to go through the trouble to dress like a woman just to get a cheap thrill in a womans bathroom, they are probably already doing it..
I agree though, making it ok is really dumb..

Bigfoot":3rxqmvjt said:

Hypothetical question:
Your standing outside of a restroom, and your young daughter/granddaughter is in the female restroom. A man dressed as woman walks up, and starts to go in.
What do you do?
1. Physically stop them
2. Ignore it
3. Follow them in
4. What do you do?
I'd ask'em for an DNA test, or to prove they ain't packin. :hide:

How things have changed in just a few years, when my boss discovered someone was queer ,he didn't fire him , he just made it so hard on him he quit.
My old Ag. Teacher hated them and in class talked about when in the Navy what the sailors did to them while stationed in San Francisco. He carried in class a base ball bat that he had shaved the sides off to make it flat, he then drilled holes in it for air to pass through so it would not slow down before It made contact with your butt. He caught 2 boys playing hooky, he made them come to school 30 minutes early and carry two buckets full of sand up and down in the parking lot. All the students liked him and respected him and We all learned a lot from him. Those were the good old days.

JMJ Farms":561drdyf said:
Hope I don't have to experience this, but if I do........ He/she/it will have to wait outside till my daughter comes out. Either by choice or force.

That is, if I can tell. Some of these things are good at disguise. I guess I will have to administer the "crocodile Dundee test" while guarding the door.

Prefer doing that test with a pocket knife.

Ol' 243":1a25f7kh said:
I'm just glad cows aren't queer, I like my bulls chasing cooter not lickin nutz.

I'm not so sure about this. Neighbor has a bull that for 2 years in a row, has left the herd of cows of which he is the only bull to jump in with all of our bulls. And he seems quite content in staying. :???:

But I guess the neighbor has some strung out calves out of him, so maybe he's confused, or whatever new labeling they're using these days.

Commercialfarmer":3g0hdjdf said:
Ol' 243":3g0hdjdf said:
I'm just glad cows aren't queer, I like my bulls chasing cooter not lickin nutz.

I'm not so sure about this. Neighbor has a bull that for 2 years in a row, has left the herd of cows of which he is the only bull to jump in with all of our bulls. And he seems quite content in staying. :???:

But I guess the neighbor has some strung out calves out of him, so maybe he's confused, or whatever new labeling they're using these days.

He's "finding" himself :lol2:

They are homo's
They are attracted to their save sex
Had you rather have them in the restroom with your son ?

Bigfoot":7qhpjyb1 said:

Hypothetical question:
What do you do?
1. Physically stop them
2. Ignore it
3. Follow them in
4. What do you do?
i dont have a daughter or granddaughter but i have a sister and NO MAN is going in the same restroom as her if i can help it i`ll beat him with a club if i have to but he is not getting in with her
Cross-7":7qhpjyb1 said:
They are homo's
your right i guess nobody can go in the restroom with somebody else

Cross-7":1kkor1hv said:
They are homo's
LOL.....another way to look at it.
I think there are gay people who go into restrooms just like everyone of us and arent in there for sex. Not sure why just because you see that a person is gay, that that automatically means they want you for sex..lol Opening restrooms for anyone though, gives pervs the right to go in....
I've never understood why a gay man doesnt go after a dike woman. Its the perfect combination and doesnt go against nature.

All the women I know are perfectly capable of "protecting" themselves. (Where are all of these (supposedly) delicate flowers coming from?)
As for children, if they're young I wouldn't let them go in any bathroom alone.

Latest posts