Gross Man!!

Help Support CattleToday:

When taking penicillin ,you are told to take the full dose because if you don't it can cause resistance bacteria and super bugs, I have read the same thing is happening with so many people using the anti bacteria sprays they are creating super bugs, if this was the case why do all hospitals and doctors offices have the spray?

branguscowgirl":1snqfkxm said:
Really all that stuff in our environment is what helps us build a good immune system. I have been around sick people for 30 plus years. At first I got sick quite a bit. Now I rarely catch anything.
But people sure don't need to be careless with their junk!! I hope you go back to the bank and say something to that gal Alison.

Think I'll leave her to her ignorant bliss...besides she is doing a invaluable job...helping us build a good immune system :p :lol:

This thread should be sent to that TV show, "What Would You Do" (or something like that). A show on something like this would inform a lot of people how others act without thought.

On second thought, maybe it wouldn't be too good because viewers would switch channels!!

We have a saying that we share with our Nurses in classes. "If it is wet and doesn't belong to you, don't touch it!" (Glove up!)
I would have loved to see that tellers face if you would have pulled a glove out of your purse to take your card back with. :D
I carry gloves with me for just such an occasion. :mrgreen: