Green Bay at Dallas Cowboys 34-31

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":hlfkvphv said:
Boot jack, not sure were at in NW Wisconsin, but we go up to Spooner WI twice a year and stay on Big Mckenzie, have a lot of fun fishing, and enjoy the area, have been going up there along time.

Been there many times. Have family in Hayward that have a candy shop and homesteaded there in the 1800's. I use to fish the Chippewa Flowage every fall for muskies in the morning, and grouse hunt every afternoon.

True Grit Farms":33e7947h said:
haase":33e7947h said:
Boot jack, not sure were at in NW Wisconsin, but we go up to Spooner WI twice a year and stay on Big Mckenzie, have a lot of fun fishing, and enjoy the area, have been going up there along time.

Been there many times. Have family in Hayward that have a candy shop and homesteaded there in the 1800's. I use to fish the Chippewa Flowage every fall for muskies in the morning, and grouse hunt every afternoon.

Small world!

True Grit, one thing on my list and never have been up there at the right time is go to the Lumberjack world championship, they use to televise it, haven't fished the flowage in a long time, use to be great fishing, Bootjack, we will be up there in May.

We are having our open house the first saturday in May. Hopefully it times out right and you can stop by!

Boot Jack Bulls":1violx7m said:
I think it will be a sad day if they ever decide to replace the stadium. Having said that, I don't think that time is coming any time soon. Demand vs availability is a good thing in at least one respect-we have not had a game that wasn't sold out is something like 3 decades and when was the last time you heard about a potential blackout for their home games because their weren't enough tickets sold? I honestly can't recall, unlike my neighbors to the west who run into this several times in the last decade. I think it would also take quite a while for the expense of upkeep to surpass the exorbitant cost of the new stadiums. On top of all this, why would we want to give up our frozen tundra? Its our major advantage in most cases, and I'm sure a new stadium would be indoor. What fun is that???

The time will come. Things just wear out in spite of good upkeep and repair. Don't want to wait for a disaster to happen. Not to mention the number of people who are standing in line for tickets. The Cowboys averaged over 90,000 per game last year....GB could destroy that if they just had the seating not to mention other amenities .....all bring in revenue.

Latest posts