Grass

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
100_1229.jpg

:shock: If that grass gets any higher, you won't be able to find your cows! :lol: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":mu7g8i2h said:
:shock: If that grass gets any higher, you won't be able to find your cows! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are 15 calves mixed in with that bunch of cows

dun

dun":2s5ukrxq said:
msscamp":2s5ukrxq said:

dun

I can just see the topline of 3 of them. Wow! Anytime you get tired of hunting calves and cows please feel free to ship the grass west! ;-) :lol: :lol:

msscamp":1dtrdlrn said:
dun":1dtrdlrn said:
msscamp":1dtrdlrn said:

dun

I figured there were a bunch of calves in there somewhere, as I can just see the topline of 3 of them. Wow! Anytime you get tired of hunting calves and cows please feel free to ship the grass west! ;-) :lol: :lol:

those cows look a lot like the bulls you posted earlier. especially the red one.

what is that lovely white bush on the fenceline?

Beefy":3sy40jab said:
those cows look a lot like the bulls you posted earlier. especially the red one.

:lol: queen anns lace I'll bet, you don't want any :lol:

dj":330wemwa said:
Beefy":330wemwa said:

:lol: queen anns lace I'll bet, you don't want any :lol:

Not queen anns lace but one of the other variety of wild carrot type of weed.
It won;t be there after this morning.

dun

redangus":2pdfc1ev said:
That is poetry Dun. You must not be in southern MO. It was really dry in SW MO.

Ended up with 7.01 inches in may. All but about 3/4 of an inch fell the first 3-4 days of the month.

dun

We got 2and 2/10 the month of may our pasture looks bad :( But we have got 2.5 today and it,s still raining :D :D

dun--

does the grass you have pictured have seed heads on it? if it does do your cows eat it or just knock it down?

lukem86":k78nqum6 said:
dun--

does the grass you have pictured have seed heads on it? if it does do your cows eat it or just knock it down?

It has seeds but now it's just in the pollination stage. But they do both, eat the seed heads and knock them down.

dun

Grass? What's that? We have had at least a 50% chance of rain the last few days. None has fallen on my house or the farm. :x That will probably all change when the hurricanes hit though.

Critter, you get any rain your way?

Thanks for sharing the picture. I hope you don't mind I'm using it for my wallpaper.