Gotta Ask This Question

Help Support CattleToday:

You know . All I asked was a legitimate question on my post, and it's gone from Women in stripes, to a same sex dating agency, to Crowder's Charity, to a Drag Queen Ball.To Seqined Carhartts. Can I just get a normal response here? Geez man alive! Are 'Yall bout 1/2 Queer or something?

P.S. I Aint goin on no date with Preston.
I have him hooked up with Texan.
The video interview proves them compatible in 12 ways.

HatCreekFan":15qw9b82 said:
Wait, Dont run off, and lose those high hopes! Maybe we can make some sort of arrangement.Just send me a pic, and a financial statement. I'm sure there will be a way around it.Do you have a boat? Nice Guns? How many acres , how many head of Cattle,Maybe Macon would give us a discount on his place in Mexico for a week or 2?

Once I get out of jail, I'll send you my financial statements...my accountant, Vinny, will bring it on south. Do you mind a gal that wears stripes? Boat? Seized. Guns? Ahem...don't you mean weapons? I got ya covered. And Mexico sounds great this time of year.
I'll bet your one of those good lookin Hussies, wearing Stripes, like in "Macon County Line". Maybe I can rehab you?

ollie'":23dmtj04 said:
Caustic Burno":23dmtj04 said:
Crowderfarms":23dmtj04 said:
MikeC":23dmtj04 said:
Crowderfarms":23dmtj04 said:
Just wondered if anyone on here has ever met up with another member and hooked up, or gotten hitched? I mean this as Male/Female. I know you women on here find me Wonderful, Kind, Caring, and simply Irresistable, but I'm happily Married. You can ask Msscamp. She can always vouch for me. ;-)

Crowder, it seems as though your destiny is to operate a dating/"hooking up"/"hitching" service. This service would do well if used in conjunction with "FlaBoys Bed and Breakfast for Snowbirds" down in Florida. With so many of these "Geriatric" people needing companionship, you could make a killing at it.

Your previous experience with the "fairer sex" could prove to be invaluable. I will do what I can to convince FlaBoy to allow you into his extremely lucrative endeavor of late.

P.S. Allowing only Male/Female relationship applicants will only diminish your chances of success, being politically correct and "hooking up" people of the same sex could expand your expertise in many other areas too.

When you decide to start the aformentioned "Hooking Up" service my only request is for a video copy of the "Live Interview" by you to determine the pairing of your clients.

Thanking you in advance,
MikeC, you are so correct! I guess if we are going to have same sex hookups, then you wont mind me posting those pics of you and Flaboy+ in those camoflauge thongs and rollerblades on that Key West vacation yall just returned from? Yall will be great clients for video interviews.BTW, did TCM57 really where a 2 piece suit?

Might want to invite Texan and Ollie they have some kind of sewing thing they do together.
It is actually a nicer photo of you in a strapless evening gown on Prestons arm going out for dinner. You in all those red sequins.....
Sheriff Ollie, When the door in the Jail House gets kicked in, the Posse will get you. Linch Mob's a comin!!! :lol: I aint got no evening gown. I heard you were the only Sheriff in the Country that wore leather underwear with no rear seam.

Are 'Yall bout 1/2 Queer or something?

Now, Now Crowder.......You know it's not Politically Correct to SAY the "Q" word. Let's try to be more polite and say..................

something else. :p

By the way, yes........I met my wife on this forum. We "Hooked Up" after PM'ing each other a couple of times and decided to get married on the first date. She is about 20 years younger than me, very good looking, never says a word to me unless asked, cooks and cleans all day after feeding the cows.....plus she's a MILLIONAIRE.

Thanks for asking. ;-)

I think I may know her. Where was she from originally. I know too many Alabama women that talk when they're supposed to be quiet. :roll:

MikeC":wz5uh5t5 said:
Where was she from originally.

Beverly Hills. Lived right next door to Milburn Drysdale.
Well the only neighbor I'm familiar with, that the Drysdale's had that has anything to show for in his wallet is Jethro. Bet he looks good in that wig and Falsies! :shock:

Boy, we have been what you call "FULL CIRCLE".

Your imagination is too vivid. I quit! :lol:

MikeC":2rish6rd said:
Boy, we have been what you call "FULL CIRCLE".

Your imagination is too vivid. I quit! :lol:

Mike I gotta agree with you I can't run with the bigdogs on this one so I'm staying on the porch. :lol:

On a more serious note, if possible, go to http://www.farmersonly.com
They just started a site for the ranchers that don't get out much. I think it's free to register also. Had a thing on the news a few weeks ago so I checked it out. Women are actually listing things such as "I cook, clean, garden, fix fence, and wash tractor windows." Men are looking for women who are "country orientated, like to ride 4 wheelers, and spend an afternoon mending fence".

Dang, I coulda have used that website when I was looking. The grubs good around here, but my doggoned tractor windows are gettin tough to see out of....

Rod

Oh Crowder, you just broke my heart when you said you were married, from your posts, I just though you were about the sweetest,most caring and intellegent man, I was hoping you would be interested in a 27yr 5'5 127lb,blond with great thighs from all that riding and fence fixin, oh well, I guess it is for the best since I'am also married, but my man aint in to cows, horses, chickens, fixin fence, etc... You are probley just on the rebound after losing the last one you had anyway, (the bikini wearing one),lol
I had better go and 'be quite and cook dinner and clean the house' now.

Jenn

TB lady":2drbjvll said:
Oh Crowder, you just broke my heart when you said you were married, from your posts, I just though you were about the sweetest,most caring and intellegent man, I was hoping you would be interested in a 27yr 5'5 127lb,blond with great thighs from all that riding and fence fixin, oh well, I guess it is for the best since I'am also married, but my man aint in to cows, horses, chickens, fixin fence, etc... You are probley just on the rebound after losing the last one you had anyway, (the bikini wearing one),lol
I had better go and 'be quite and cook dinner and clean the house' now.

Jenn
Now TB lady, I must admit, you have more than enticed, my interest, My wife is into the Cattle, and can really fix a fence. You sound just about like my wife, she's 32, and 120 lbs. and 5' 4", but I'm sure I could handle the both of you for some farm work. There's plenty to be done around here. The one I had in the bikini, I kept on the side, that's the west 40 side. But thanks for the offer. I'd love a pic.

Now Crowder, do you really think you could handle 2 fence fixin women? I dont know about that one. Now about the picture, should I ask my husband which is his favorite(haha), or did you want a pic of the last part of fence I fixed? If you wanted a pic of my fence well it would have to be on a PM or else I would have everybody on here wanting me to come over and start fixing on their fence too. :lol:

Hope to hear what you decided on real soon

Jenn

TB lady":2z6225o6 said:
Now Crowder, do you really think you could handle 2 fence fixin women? I dont know about that one. Now about the picture, should I ask my husband which is his favorite(haha), or did you want a pic of the last part of fence I fixed? If you wanted a pic of my fence well it would have to be on a PM or else I would have everybody on here wanting me to come over and start fixing on their fence too. :lol:

Hope to hear what you decided on real soon

Jenn
I have a lot of fences. The more help the better. It will give me more time to persue such creative endeavors, here on the boards. As far as pictures, any and all contributions are welcome. ;-)

Creative endeavors? on these boards. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic I will get one of the fence and mabey if you are lucky, the other one.

Jenn

TB lady":2658uuw9 said:
Creative endeavors? on these boards. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic I will get one of the fence and mabey if you are lucky, the other one.

Jenn
Just keep it between us. MikeC and Flaboy+ are a bad influence. Texan is too.

Oh I have figured out that they are a bad influence by their posts, I will have to keep a bit of a distance from them if I post anything good on here.

Jenn

Latest posts