Gotta Ask This Question

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone on here has ever met up with another member and hooked up, or gotten hitched? I mean this as Male/Female. I know you women on here find me Wonderful, Kind, Caring, and simply Irresistable, but I'm happily Married. You can ask Msscamp. She can always vouch for me. ;-)

:shock: Is there a chance to meet woman on here? I better not say too much or they will know me well enough to give me no chance :lol:

Crowder, has she told you enough times you are happily married, that you are convinced? :p

Oh, Crowder, I was getting my hopes up!! I might not need a lowboy and my feed bill might not be to high, but I was hoping I'd have a chance, only to learn you're happily married. Shoot.

old_cowboy":34yzxbcb said:
:shock: Is there a chance to meet woman on here? I better not say too much or they will know me well enough to give me no chance :lol:

Crowder, has she told you enough times you are happily married, that you are convinced? :p
Old Cowboy, this place is loaded with Women. :lol: On the second half of your question, I will gladly take the Fifth...

HatCreekFan":jnsr9gdb said:
Oh, Crowder, I was getting my hopes up!! I might not need a lowboy and my feed bill might not be to high, but I was hoping I'd have a chance, only to learn you're happily married. Shoot.
Wait, Dont run off, and lose those high hopes! Maybe we can make some sort of arrangement.Just send me a pic, and a financial statement. I'm sure there will be a way around it.Do you have a boat? Nice Guns? How many acres , how many head of Cattle,Maybe Macon would give us a discount on his place in Mexico for a week or 2?

Crowderfarms":23zr5cc4 said:
Just wondered if anyone on here has ever met up with another member and hooked up, or gotten hitched? I mean this as Male/Female. I know you women on here find me Wonderful, Kind, Caring, and simply Irresistable, but I'm happily Married. You can ask Msscamp. She can always vouch for me. ;-)

Crowder, it seems as though your destiny is to operate a dating/"hooking up"/"hitching" service. This service would do well if used in conjunction with "FlaBoys Bed and Breakfast for Snowbirds" down in Florida. With so many of these "Geriatric" people needing companionship, you could make a killing at it.

Your previous experience with the "fairer sex" could prove to be invaluable. I will do what I can to convince FlaBoy to allow you into his extremely lucrative endeavor of late.

P.S. Allowing only Male/Female relationship applicants will only diminish your chances of success, being politically correct and "hooking up" people of the same sex could expand your expertise in many other areas too.

When you decide to start the aformentioned "Hooking Up" service my only request is for a video copy of the "Live Interview" by you to determine the pairing of your clients.

Thanking you in advance,

Crowderfarms":q8v678l3 said:
I know you women on here find me Wonderful, Kind, Caring, and simply Irresistable, but I'm happily Married. You can ask Msscamp. ;-)

:lol2: :lol2: Dang, Crowder....I didn't think I was EVER going to get that through your head!! :eek:

MikeC":1mdpkphr said:
Crowderfarms":1mdpkphr said:

Crowder, it seems as though your destiny is to operate a dating/"hooking up"/"hitching" service. This service would do well if used in conjunction with "FlaBoys Bed and Breakfast for Snowbirds" down in Florida. With so many of these "Geriatric" people needing companionship, you could make a killing at it.

Your previous experience with the "fairer sex" could prove to be invaluable. I will do what I can to convince FlaBoy to allow you into his extremely lucrative endeavor of late.

P.S. Allowing only Male/Female relationship applicants will only diminish your chances of success, being politically correct and "hooking up" people of the same sex could expand your expertise in many other areas too.

When you decide to start the aformentioned "Hooking Up" service my only request is for a video copy of the "Live Interview" by you to determine the pairing of your clients.

Thanking you in advance,
MikeC, you are so correct! I guess if we are going to have same sex hookups, then you wont mind me posting those pics of you and Flaboy+ in those camoflauge thongs and rollerblades on that Key West vacation yall just returned from? Yall will be great clients for video interviews.BTW, did TCM57 really where a 2 piece suit?

Wait, Dont run off, and lose those high hopes! Maybe we can make some sort of arrangement.Just send me a pic, and a financial statement. I'm sure there will be a way around it.Do you have a boat? Nice Guns? How many acres , how many head of Cattle,Maybe Macon would give us a discount on his place in Mexico for a week or 2?

Once I get out of jail, I'll send you my financial statements...my accountant, Vinny, will bring it on south. Do you mind a gal that wears stripes? Boat? Seized. Guns? Ahem...don't you mean weapons? I got ya covered. And Mexico sounds great this time of year.

Why stop at a "hitching post" a swop shop would be just as popular!
Some relative values would be helpfull too, e.g. how many brunettes to a red head, and do you get two short-legged women to one long legged one?
Just curious-Andy

The hurrier I am the behinder I get!

HatCreekFan":18b4edan said:
I was hoping I'd have a chance, only to learn you're happily married. Shoot.
Is Shoot used in this context the same as pseudo profanity.

Crowderfarms":r21av0bm said:

Womens? Real womens here??? :oops:

buckaroo_bif":1wzdo2io said:
Crowderfarms":1wzdo2io said:

Buckaroo Bif. Do you wonder if there is real women on here. Yessir. They is some fine real womens on here. More than an old man should tangle with. That little cur pup you have sure wouldn't know what to do with em.

Lost Hope Ranch":qxrcb0il said:
buckaroo_bif":qxrcb0il said:
Crowderfarms":qxrcb0il said:

Buckaroo Bif. Do you wonder if there is real women on here. Yessir. They is some fine real womens on here. More than an old man should tangle with. That little cur pup you have sure wouldn't know what to do with em.

Old man? Cur pup? You have me confused with someone else. I see why you have lost hope.

Hey now Crowder ask a simple question and now we're into his thing about sending women and now guys to get hooked-up with somebody. His reputation should proceed him but I guess not. The Unnamed Crowder Charity is still takeing donations of old broken mouth stifled up cows for Crowder so he wont have so much time on his hands. To date we have 1 and 1/2 cows donated. We just need his address and directions to his place to start delivery.

Thanks
Bill

Crowderfarms":2wxgqtwx said:
MikeC":2wxgqtwx said:
Crowderfarms":2wxgqtwx said:

Thanking you in advance,
MikeC, you are so correct! I guess if we are going to have same sex hookups, then you wont mind me posting those pics of you and Flaboy+ in those camoflauge thongs and rollerblades on that Key West vacation yall just returned from? Yall will be great clients for video interviews.BTW, did TCM57 really where a 2 piece suit?

Might want to invite Texan and Ollie they have some kind of sewing thing they do together.

Caustic Burno":7yo9hltn said:
Crowderfarms":7yo9hltn said:
MikeC":7yo9hltn said:
Crowderfarms":7yo9hltn said:

Thanking you in advance,

Might want to invite Texan and Ollie they have some kind of sewing thing they do together.
It is actually a nicer photo of you in a strapless evening gown on Prestons arm going out for dinner. You in all those red sequins.....

I guess we all need to visit Crowder for his annual "Drag Queen" party but without all the "Cock'n'Tails" it's known for.

Sequins? I love em! All of my Carharts are covered with sequins. Keeps the neighbors out of my liquor cabinet!

;-)

ollie'":206avzk5 said:
Caustic Burno":206avzk5 said:
Crowderfarms":206avzk5 said:
MikeC":206avzk5 said:
Crowderfarms":206avzk5 said:

Thanking you in advance,

It is actually a nicer photo of you in a strapless evening gown on Prestons arm going out for dinner. You in all those red sequins.....

I might wear that with my pink hat and chaps but it will never be with Prestone thats Crowders date and he is the jealous type. Ollie its Ok they have a movie out about you and your significant other just has ya'll playing with sheep versus cattle.
WOW man thats neat Hollywood made that movie about ya'll.
Ollie who plays you in Brokeback Mountain.