Got "cow savvy"?

Help Support CattleToday:

PremierLonghorns

Reaction score
For anyone who wants to expand their bovine horizons, how about Team Penning (Texas-style)? ...on a Texas Longhorn that is.
Premier_All_That_Jazz_team_penning.jpg

Of course, Longhorns are not restricted to just cattle events. Trail Class, Western Pleasure, English Pleasure & Harness Driving are included, and they're not too proud to beg and bow for treats! - All prove that Texas Longhorns are definitely an all around breed. If you think outside the bovine box, visit us at http://www.premierlonghorns.com/RidingLonghorns.html and you may look at your own cattle in a whole new way!

I keep telling all the city folk that cows are smarter than they look... I have a line of cattle that seem to be hereditarily rideable.. I don't go as far as saddling them though.

As for those black steers in the picture... I'd be scared of that set of horns coming at me too!

ALACOWMAN":2q922ejv said:
reminds me of the old drives,,, when cowboys drove there horses to market on longhorns

Ha :lol: bammy you made me spit on my screen.

Larry

PremierLonghorns":2rqxzse0 said:
For anyone who wants to expand their bovine horizons, how about Team Penning (Texas-style)? ...on a Texas Longhorn that is.
Premier_All_That_Jazz_team_penning.jpg

Of course, Longhorns are not restricted to just cattle events. Trail Class, Western Pleasure, English Pleasure & Harness Driving are included, and they're not too proud to beg and bow for treats! - All prove that Texas Longhorns are definitely an all around breed. If you think outside the bovine box, visit us at http://www.premierlonghorns.com/RidingLonghorns.html and you may look at your own cattle in a whole new way!

My daughter who shows AQHA and APHA western pleasure, trail, and hunter under saddle asked me to ask you if you have any videos of a longhorn doing western pleasure, trail and english pleasure. I would like to see it too.
Thanks!

Latest posts