Got a message from Angie on the CTB board (maybe her/maybe not) asking about my health . . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Don't think that question has anything to do w/ cattle, and not anyone else's business. Maybe a scam message? And by the way . . . I'm still here, still alive, with only a few beef steers and no production cattle, retired, sold the farm to the son, looking forward to some travel in the future. Hope all ya'll are doing well.

I think about you and the elk in your picture... wondering how things are going for you. Glad that you seem to be happy with the decisions you have made. Hope you enjoy a little traveling and stop in and let us know how things are doing.

I suspect that Angie is sending out messages to dormant members in hope of building the base of members back to where it was in the past. Maybe she sent bright raven a message.

I suspect that Angie is sending out messages to dormant members in hope of building the base of members back to where it was in the past. Maybe she sent bright raven a message.
I think that with the changeover, all members are receiving the daily notifications whether they are "active" or not. I know I got the first one and went looking for how to turn it off.

I think that with the changeover, all members are receiving the daily notifications whether they are "active" or not. I know I got the first one and went looking for how to turn it off.
Do you think it will be worth about $5.00 a month to stay on this forum. In my opinion it is becoming pretty boring. They need to fire Caustic he shuts ever thing down that sticks in his craw.

There is a note at the beginning of the postings asking for people to become a supporting member. $4.99 per mpnth of 199 for a 55 year membership.

I'm Angie and being friendly and asking how you are is now suspect. Sorry folks. I won't stop being friendly due to anyone's paranoid imagination.

So, if you want to know about me - ask.

Yes, there was a message that went out, and daily there is an email that goes out showing what's been happening. Many times members forget a forum and have thanked Me for having that sent out and remind them of this place (or others I've done it on). And then some members are very busy and use the newsletter to catch up with just the few threads that have new content that they want to see.

I appreciate your friendly attitude. Keep it up!

Actually I try to stay friendly. I've had this change happen to me on my first home forum. I understand most of the feelings and try to not be upset by members reacting to the unknown and the changes that are unexpected.

Latest posts