Global warming scientist predicts 20y cooling trend

Help Support CattleToday:

perda04":1ghbrarx said:
alftn":1ghbrarx said:
You can not hide from facts, look on cnn yesterday, the polar caps are melting,

I'll go look at CNN yesterday. Thanks for providing a verifiable source to back up your point.

I'll agree the ice caps and glaciers are melting. They are also melting on Mars so what does this mean? Does it have anything to do with a warmer sun cycle? Would a carbon footprint tax of $150 per household fix this? We'll soon see.

Jogeephus":1avlmy9i said:
I'll agree the ice caps and glaciers are melting. They are also melting on Mars so what does this mean? Does it have anything to do with a warmer sun cycle? Would a carbon footprint tax of $150 per household fix this? We'll soon see.

We should hope we only get taxed $150. I hear much higher estimates, and not just on Fox.

alftn":39ljm8kj said:
You can not hide from facts, look on cnn yesterday, the polar caps are melting, then greenland...this is what is happing today...Less see the us coast line has the ability in the next 10 years to go under water...Look at sat. photo you can see the land that has been lost in the past ten years...I hope to God that they and I am wrong but this wait and see is very very scary....National Geo had a great stoey 5 or 6 months ago, did any read it? Great pictures of the Euro country and their glaciers..most have all but gone....of both poles and greenland, sat. photo, hard to not see.....

Do you think the graphic I posted before yours is fact or fiction?

Jogeephus":2go238k5 said:
perda04":2go238k5 said:
alftn":2go238k5 said:
You can not hide from facts, look on cnn yesterday, the polar caps are melting,

I'll go look at CNN yesterday. Thanks for providing a verifiable source to back up your point.

I think it is all those darn SUVs and wood burning stoves we've put on Mars.

perda04":3pbe1xvr said:
Jogeephus":3pbe1xvr said:
perda04":3pbe1xvr said:

I think it is all those darn SUVs and wood burning stoves we've put on Mars.

Martian Cow Farts (MCF's) contribute to the problem.
Did JBS just buy the only packer on Mars? I'm trying to confirm a rumor.

Come on Karacatowa sp? Blow your top again. We need to cool down.

The cool down should be a 20-30 stretch not a 10-20 year.

Probably that huge reduction of sulfur in diesel fuels. Tree hugging is costing us all in freight and everything else there. Nevermind that volcanoes output is responsible for well over 99% of the sulfur in the atmosphere annually. Can we pass laws that ban volcanic eruptions?

backhoeboogie":1x9k6njf said:
Probably that huge reduction of sulfur in diesel fuels. Tree hugging is costing us all in freight and everything else there. Nevermind that volcanoes output is responsible for well over 99% of the sulfur in the atmosphere annually. Can we pass laws that ban volcanic eruptions?
Don;t see why not. I'm sure it would be adhered to just like all of the other laws.