Prayin for some Global warming!

Help Support CattleToday:

Pickles Dillman

Reaction score
-32 Here in Nimrod,Mn. this morning! Got a feelin that things are gonna break around here today. Think it would be best to just do the have to's and dont push my luck! :bang:

Pickles Dillman":1gr7eq1s said:
-32 Here in Nimrod,Mn. this morning! Got a feelin that things are gonna break around here today. Think it would be best to just do the have to's and dont push my luck! :bang:

-38 here, they didn't even delay school. The trees are just a popping out there. :help:

bigbull338":2ht4bjm0 said:
we got down to 23 here.
Piker, we hit 2 above. When the numbers get that small you have to specify above or below

cowboy43":1yqpza60 said:
+ 28 and clear Central TX coldest morning of season, high to be 55 , we could use some warm weather too.

Calman":1yqpza60 said:
19 degrees here in Bowie Tx.

Cal

bigbull338":1yqpza60 said:
we got down to 23 here.

Isomade":1yqpza60 said:
+14 deg F here last night. Up to 20 now.

Santas and Duhram Reds":1yqpza60 said:
Missouri is in a slump lately not being able to get above 32. I think we have one day next week for some thawing but it won't all go away. Especially if we get more Sunday like they are predicting.

dun":1yqpza60 said:
bigbull338":1yqpza60 said:
dun +23 is better than +2 any day.an i dont want to see -3 anytime.
-3 was one morning last week

R U Guys Serious? How do you handle that?

MistyMorning":32n2dtyh said:
cowboy43":32n2dtyh said:
+ 28 and clear Central TX coldest morning of season, high to be 55 , we could use some warm weather too.

Calman":32n2dtyh said:
19 degrees here in Bowie Tx.

Cal

bigbull338":32n2dtyh said:
we got down to 23 here.

Isomade":32n2dtyh said:
+14 deg F here last night. Up to 20 now.

Santas and Duhram Reds":32n2dtyh said:
Missouri is in a slump lately not being able to get above 32. I think we have one day next week for some thawing but it won't all go away. Especially if we get more Sunday like they are predicting.

dun":32n2dtyh said:
bigbull338":32n2dtyh said:
dun +23 is better than +2 any day.an i dont want to see -3 anytime.
-3 was one morning last week

First of all we don;t have hair to braid to cover our entire bodys and we also remove our longies sometimes during the winter

dun":381qauem said:
MistyMorning":381qauem said:
First of all we don;t have hair to braid to cover our entire bodys and we also remove our longies sometimes during the winter

First of all, that claptrap about me having extra hair was started by Angrie in an attempt to divert attention from herself, I could go back and research all that noise, BUT my fingers are too cold.

Secondly, not a darned thing wrong with a pair of long underwear or two on a brisk Jan. evening let me tell you!!!

MistyMorning":3hhlnbom said:
First of all, that claptrap about me having extra hair was started by Angrie in an attempt to divert attention from herself, I could go back and research all that noise, BUT my fingers are too cold.
Remember, I've seen your picture!

dun":cqhkg72c said:
MistyMorning":cqhkg72c said:
Remember, I've seen your picture!

That was Pinz, and yes, he does look like a gorilla.

Latest posts