Global Warming

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":2btu3o9m said:
Snow in El Paso, Texas and Juarez, Mexico?

FYI "Global Warming" is no longer the spin. The PC term is now "Climate Change."

And - you ought to not go clouding the rhetoric with facts. Did you actually see the snow in person? :D

backhoeboogie":no0kqovg said:
HerefordSire":no0kqovg said:
Snow in El Paso, Texas and Juarez, Mexico?

FYI "Global Warming" is no longer the spin. The PC term is now "Climate Change."

And - you ought to not go clouding the rhetoric with facts. Did you actually see the snow in person? :D

One of our plants sent photos this morning. Climate Change may be politically correct, but why are some complaining the planet is getting too cold? Why beat around the bush? Either the planet is getting too cold or too hot, it doesn't stay the same. It has been that way for billions of years. How can we be going through global warming if it is snowing in El Paso?

grannysoo":ku6o7m1a said:
backhoeboogie":ku6o7m1a said:
you ought to not go clouding the rhetoric with facts

I do believe this is the best quote of the day!

The purpose of my posts are to make us think. I am not trying to get votes so I can get a lifetime pension.

The pension thing sounds good to me. Would that come with any type of special health care or would I have to just settle for the status quo? Where do I sign up?

Jogeephus":7hl8sh63 said:
The pension thing sounds good to me. Would that come with any type of special health care or would I have to just settle for the status quo? Where do I sign up?

Once you are elected, you can get any health care you want. Once you reach your minimum qualification time, if any, then it doesn't matter if you get re-elected. You sign up by getting your friends to vote for you.

HerefordSire":37qhyff0 said:
The purpose of my posts are to make us think. I am not trying to get votes so I can get a lifetime pension.

The rumors going around this forum that you are a politician in a political office are not true? :D :D :D :D

backhoeboogie":1ka0w2v2 said:
HerefordSire":1ka0w2v2 said:

The rumors going around this forum that you are a politician in a political office are not true? :D :D :D :D

Funny. While I was attending school up to graduating high school, we sat alphabetically. A gent used to sit right behind me is now a US representative. He never made a peep during class.

HerefordSire":1ugafunw said:
backhoeboogie":1ugafunw said:
HerefordSire":1ugafunw said:

Funny. While I was attending school up to graduating high school, we sat alphabetically. A gent used to sit right behind me is now a US representative. He never made a peep during class.

All he needed was a teleprompter right?

One of our plants sent photos this morning. Climate Change may be politically correct, but why are some complaining the planet is getting too cold? Why beat around the bush? Either the planet is getting too cold or too hot, it doesn't stay the same. It has been that way for billions of years. How can we be going through global warming if it is snowing in El Paso?

Ask the sun. ;-)

backhoeboogie":2o4pqjus said:
All he needed was a teleprompter right?

He is classified as the leading blue dog in the House. Some major with funds came in and started some advertising trying to stir his constituents to no avail.

TexasBred":2k64ztn4 said:

Ask the sun. ;-)

If we ever wondered if there really was a sun god, now we know. Snowing in El Paso in Fall? WHAT?

Jogeephus":110pq1go said:

Why don't you just go ahead and spend 20 million or so of your own money in order to get elected. Then you can be paid a couple hundred thousand a year and have good benefits.

The economics of that make perfect sense to me. :dunce:

grannysoo":3heq4x4x said:
Jogeephus":3heq4x4x said:

Why don't you just go ahead and spend 20 million or so of your own money in order to get elected. Then you can be paid a couple hundred thousand a year and have good benefits.
The economics of that make perfect sense to me. :dunce:

< Plus the right to solicit contributions to your campaign fund. Try to get on a committee which regulates the drug biz--they are very generous in their contributions.>