Global Warming

Help Support CattleToday:

This is sounding like a good deal ... um ... I mean a great opportunity for me to serve you good folks and get my posse some steady paying jobs . um. . positions. I saw where my mentor - Ms. BC - had loaned her campaign some serious money when she ran for office and was wondering if I could do the same or if you can only do this if you are from Arkansas. If possible, you reckon there is any ceiling on the interest rate I can charge my campaign for the loan?

Jogeephus":j2b5ffus said:
This is sounding like a good deal ... um ... I mean a great opportunity for me to serve you good folks and get my posse some steady paying jobs . um. . positions. I saw where my mentor - Ms. BC - had loaned her campaign some serious money when she ran for office and was wondering if I could do the same or if you can only do this if you are from Arkansas. If possible, you reckon there is any ceiling on the interest rate I can charge my campaign for the loan?

BC and Huck the paroler are from my home town. It must be the gravitational pull of 33 degrees lattitude.

CC of BC is getting married to a Goldman employee whose dad went to prison.

Arkansas has a usury law. Last I heard the cap is 10% or so.

I noticed the HC loan also.

Latest posts