fur to much!?!?!?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":3t8u2ymk said:
curtis":3t8u2ymk said:
Corn cobs an turpentine, fire there butts up.

That's a good way to burn down your barn.

The corn cobs are never set on fire. Just take the cob an rub whats under the tail real good, now apply the turpentine.

Fire in the cats bootie run kitty run.

curtis":161ov8px said:
Jogeephus":161ov8px said:
curtis":161ov8px said:

The corn cobs are never set on fire. Just take the cob an rub whats under the tail real good, now apply the turpentine.

If you can catch a cat to rub turpentine on its booty, you can catch a cat and take it to the animal shelter...period...end of conversation.

Alice

i hate cats. there discusting and there poop is the worse smelling in the world. i only loved one cat and she died. i hate to admit that i bawled like a weaned calf when i found her dead, but she lived a good life. i dont even have that many farm cats, no less in the house...sick ugh i shudder thinking about that smell.

Alice":l84r5uzc said:
curtis":l84r5uzc said:
Jogeephus":l84r5uzc said:
curtis":l84r5uzc said:

If you can catch a cat to rub turpentine on its booty, you can catch a cat and take it to the animal shelter...period...end of conversation.

Alice

Take one to the animal shelter here is a death sentence, no one adopts a cat.
We got way to many cats where i live, they have killed all of our rabbits an quail.

curtis":2crxduhl said:
Alice":2crxduhl said:
Jogeephus":2crxduhl said:

Alice

We got way to many cats where i live, they have killed all of our rabbits an quail.

Hence the fine qualities of Prestone. If they would just start making fur coats outta Fluffy you wouldnt have such a problem. Its really funny to put a cat in the trap with a large feral hog, not gonna say how I know....... :lol:

Cow_Town":2eqmua4p said:
curtis":2eqmua4p said:
Alice":2eqmua4p said:
Jogeephus":2eqmua4p said:

Alice

Hence the fine qualities of Prestone. If they would just start making fur coats outta Fluffy you wouldnt have such a problem. Its really funny to put a cat in the trap with a large feral hog, not gonna say how I know....... :lol:

And that, no doubt, makes you feel like a man, or is it just that your innate cruelty needs release? No - I've got it now - cats are smarter than you, and that is simply not allowed! What a pathetic expression of your own inadequacy that you have to pick on animals that weigh - what? - 10 pounds? I'm sure even the 'central backwoods of Texas' has a mental health center - you might consider contacting them.

cattleluvr18":55zf9sit said:
i hate cats. there discusting and there poop is the worse smelling in the world. i only loved one cat and she died. i hate to admit that i bawled like a weaned calf when i found her dead, but she lived a good life. i dont even have that many farm cats, no less in the house...sick ugh i shudder thinking about that smell.

I have to disagree with you there, the worst smelling poop in the world is FOX's, can't believe I am disgusing poop. I'd clean the Cat tray any day than have to clean up after Fox's have been in the garden.

Msscamp...... :clap: :clap: :clap: well said, can't even think what is going through these Morons minds. Sad when a human turns feral

:lol: So easy to offend and quick to call names. Doesnt make you any better. You have no idea wether or not I have actually done the things I mentioned. I'll let you make that judgement, since your excellent at it. Regardless, it was humor to me and your reaction was as well. :roll:

Due to my offending the numerous wonderful cat lovers on this board, I have resolved the issue of cat overpopulation by contacting an old friend of mine who promised to " remedy " the situation, so you'll have to take it up with him from now on.

Alf.jpg

Cow_Town":3pjjsike said:
Due to my offending the numerous wonderful cat lovers on this board, I have resolved the issue of cat overpopulation by contacting an old friend of mine who promised to " remedy " the situation, so you'll have to take it up with him from now on.

Alf.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok...Alf I can handle...Julia Child, no way...

Alice

Fourteen? I thought it only smelled like four or five. I guess when you get old, fat and ugly like me, your "smeller" isn't the only thing that is headed south. I'd rather eat a cheeseburger than smell a cat!

Cow_Town":1iewhx8g said:
:lol: So easy to offend and quick to call names. Doesnt make you any better. You have no idea wether or not I have actually done the things I mentioned. I'll let you make that judgement, since your excellent at it. Regardless, it was humor to me and your reaction was as well. :roll:

I was not meaning you personally, I meant anyone who could even think about cruelty to any kind of animal. As where does it stop, some people carry it on to other things such as children and adults. Think it but keep it to yourself. as most people find cruelty ofensive.

chrisy":2oseornn said:
cattleluvr18":2oseornn said:

I have to disagree with you there, the worst smelling poop in the world is FOX's, can't believe I am disgusing poop. I'd clean the Cat tray any day than have to clean up after Fox's have been in the garden.

Msscamp...... :clap: :clap: :clap: well said, can't even think what is going through these Morons minds. Sad when a human turns feral
sorry,never had to clean or smell fox poo. and if there was fox poop to clean up, i wouldnt be the one doing it.

Carlos D.":2xseo7p6 said:
I was a builder--went to put windows in a house one time, the woman had about 50 cats living with her-the stench was terrible-I had to puke about 3 times before the job was done--the funny part was ,this woman seemed quite normal and intelligent----But there had to be a screw loose somewhere.

carl

I went to fix a lady's phone that had 35 cats and one beagle in a single wide trailer. You had to get a breath outside and run inside and work as long as you could hold your breath. The beagle jumped in my van and I had to pry him out from under the seat. Can't say that I blame him though; if I lived with 35 cats I would want to escape too.

Has anyone stopped to think that possibly the owner of these cats might be getting ready to open a teriyaki restaurant? :shock: ;-)

john250":17za1uf7 said:
On more than one occasion I've awakened to find a cat on the bedside table looking at me like I might be a wounded wildebeest.
you should try the experience of waking up with a cat on the headboard looking down at you like a buzzard :shock:
or just as much fun - the one that jumps off of the headboard onto your stomach! :shock: :shock:

Latest posts