Fun for us big kids

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy":2j8qitmu said:
Alan":2j8qitmu said:
I had to come back to the post to see how I compared to the other copter pilots here.... I lose. :(

how many did you get I flunked out every time I am no good at this sort of game, I prefer, word and card games, at least I can triumph a bit with them :( :oops: :dunce:

I just went and looked in the mirror.... I swear there is a big "L" branded in my forehead. :eek:

Alan

798 after about 20 tries.. I either crash and burn real early or get to around 5-600 hundred usually... I am still mad at my crash on that 798 one.. I don't know what happened,

Sorry I've been gone, had to run to the "big city" to get a new mouse... it was an accident :eek:

Heheheheheheeeeeeee.....I beat my record!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Let's see...after four tries, got 678....then after not getting past 400/300, I got....874!!! Whoooooooohaaaaaaa!!!! :mrgreen: :D :D

I know, I'm bragging... :p

You know what's weird? I think I just had a deja vu.... :shock:

IluvABbeef":352vt2hv said:

Let's see...after four tries, got 678....then after not getting past 400/300, I got....874!!! Whoooooooohaaaaaaa!!!! :mrgreen: :D :D

You must have a better mouse than me!

Alan":32z377j8 said:
IluvABbeef":32z377j8 said:

You must have a better mouse than me!

Probably.....I'm on my laptop, actually!! :p :lol:

Who posted this *^&@%* game? I'm PMing them all night!!! I hate that little *&&^%$% helecopter!

677 is my highest so far. I play these kind of games once in a blue moon -- no PS2 or X-box in this house. LOL. So flying the 'copter took a little getting used to. I think part of my problem is half the time I can't decide whether there's more space over or under the bricks (or whatever you call them!). :lol: I'd have my driver's license yanked if it was known how many times I've crashed. :lol2:

Alan":33f7bwyl said:
Who posted this *^&@%* game? I'm PMing them all night!!! I hate that little *&&^%$% helecopter!

Take it easy Alan, easy now, as you can see, you ain't the only one that sucks at this.

IluvABbeef":2prtq686 said:
Best distance for me is 616...stilll trying for 1000...after 10 000 000 times of mucking up the rotor blades and wrecking the tail, and doing nosedives into the barrier-thingies. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

wow i thought i was crusing when i got to 175.. LOl only once..
started to get a little hostle so i thought i'd better quit LOL
thatwas pretty cool though.. LOL i got a new mouse for xmas one of those laser ones.. i loose my place all the time right off the page lol Rose :oops:

Has anybody noticed that since Ryder gave us this link he has only posted once and with no score. :p :p Oh I did get to 1160.

Sorry I've been gone again.... my monitor fell on the floor.... it was an accident...really :shock:

IL Rancher":3neh6ra9 said:
I'm sick.. Can't stop.. Eyes not focusing properly anymore..

1488????!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are you insane, man?? Jeeze, why don't you quit and let every one else catch up???!!! :roll:

Alan":5hfmk1pa said:
Sorry I've been gone again.... my monitor fell on the floor.... it was an accident...really :shock:

Uh huh, yep, suuuurre you did.... :roll: :lol:

Not to brag 'cause I'm the only one to score zero, but my brainiac Son Finished the whole game. Although in his mis-spent youth he did play Ps2 and Gameboy far to much, he is very quick at picking up games. me....:oops: :dunce:

Latest posts