Fun for us big kids

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Guy":jopsyvuj said:
I wish this game hadn't showed up. It is more frustating than calving in mud. :roll: :roll: I should not have added it my favorites list. Did get it to 1100 once. :D
I got to over 1000 and decided to retire. I really felt good about my skills.

Then you had to post 1100 :mad: Then others posting even higher scores. :mad: :mad:

Now I'm going to have to come out of retirement to get my score up.
Curse you Red Baron!!!

Five minutes worth of insanity and 532 feet later, the FAA is after my certificate and AOPA is cancelling my insurance. Was it worth it? Ya - I'll try it again when I have more time!

HNY to all!

Fly-guy

I haven't even looked at this game. I'm so bad at video games that when my son and I played NHL hockey on playstation, he could take his goalie out and I still couldn't score. I used to enjoy Nintendo's Mario Brothers and the Chip & Dale (chipmunks, not dancing men, LOL) games though. Guess that really dates me....oh well.

It is my pleasure to get you out of retirement. :p This is only fitting since you introduced us to this @#$%^&*@# game. I always thought games were to be stess relievers not cause stress, heartache (from crashing and killing innocent cows), or causing nervous twitches in your forefinger. :roll: :roll:

IluvABbeef":2nuiz6ve said:
IL Rancher":2nuiz6ve said:
I'm sick.. Can't stop.. Eyes not focusing properly anymore..

1488????!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are you insane, man?? Jeeze, why don't you quit and let every one else catch up???!!! :roll:

Well, I had quit than I saw Chrisy saying her son has beat it and it has me playing again... Got up to 1520 but than it seemed like the scroll rate sped up on me and I just clipped a darn block.... Would love to know how far you have to go until it is over. If it is something like 4000 than I quit but if it is 2000 maybe I have a shot...

Fly-guy":1salfpz2 said:
Five minutes worth of insanity and 532 feet later, the FAA is after my certificate and AOPA is cancelling my insurance. Was it worth it? Ya - I'll try it again when I have more time!

HNY to all!

Fly-guy
I used to think flying out of unusual attitudes under the hood was nerve racking. :?

Dang Ryder I really need to get rid of this game. The thing is once you start you you can't stop. I managed not to play for 3 days now I'm back at it. By the way did get to 1950. :D :D

Ryder, when the ground is going round and round and all you can hear is commotion coming from the passenger compartment, things are not at all as they should be.

Fly-guy":2u5obbvw said:
Ryder, when the ground is going round and round and all you can hear is commotion coming from the passenger compartment, things are not at all as they should be.
And those little house down below are getting bigger and bigger. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Another way to cause the houses to get bigger -- If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. If you pull the stick back, they get smaller. That is, unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again.

Fly-guy":14wpby6y said:
Another way to cause the houses to get bigger -- If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. If you pull the stick back, they get smaller. That is, unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again.
Yea, I have noticed that.

Angus Guy":1qe1uy2k said:
Dang Ryder I really need to get rid of this game. The thing is once you start you you can't stop. I managed not to play for 3 days now I'm back at it. By the way did get to 1950. :D :D
You and Il Rancher sure make it hard on a fellow.
I am trying to steady my nerves :drink: then I will be back in the copter. As racked out as I am that may take some time.

If I ever put something like this on the boards again I will stipulate that score for players under 21 do not count. :mad:

Latest posts