Fruits of my labor...

Help Support CattleToday:

Few spots of mine

some oats need to hit it with nitrogen like my pastures just haven't done it yet

IMG_20170401_183353444_HDR_zpsazkvz0gy.jpg

IMG_20170401_183459762_HDR_zpsvvooe1im.jpg

IMG_20170401_183700362_zpsd3oxrjg2.jpg

IMG_20170401_184815694_zpszsthdism.jpg

gizmom":r09vom1b said:
SJB wins!

Love it when the fruits bloom, y'all have some good looking pastures. Let's just all pray we continue to get this wonderful rain.

Gizmom

Yea here its been raining every other day I cant get to spray the oats with nitrogen

oscarsteve":vgnqb62z said:
This morning here where it's currently raining. Prediction is for 1-2 inches today. Received a little over 1/2 inch Monday morning.

Looks good ... They should be busy for a while

There just isn't anything any prettier than black cows on green grass! We are under tornado watch until about 1 today it is some kind of nasty out there today. But I am thankful for the rain!

gizmom

gizmom":i9bupwme said:
There just isn't anything any prettier than black cows on green grass! We are under tornado watch until about 1 today it is some kind of nasty out there today. But I am thankful for the rain!

gizmom

Our tornado watch starts tonight into tomorrow.

Dogs and Cows":20dsh2zn said:
Do you just throw them into the fescue pastures with all the seed heads Jules? Or do you clip them first? Any issues with pinkeye or anything?

Thanks!

Tim

Tim,
I throw them in there just as you see it. I only clip pastures that are going to have small calves that I bought and or bottle calves in there so they can have nice tender grasses to eat. I have not yet had any pink eye issues yet knock on wood.

Latest posts