found something in my pasture

Help Support CattleToday:

im giddy with anticipation...but ya remind me more of constipation...btw did anyone else realize what else...bf...might stand for..i did!!!!!!

fore....hmmm. can anyone say louisville slugger...batter up!

dieselbeef":3o5mzl35 said:
im giddy with anticipation...but ya remind me more of constipation...btw did anyone else realize what else...bf...might stand for..i did!!!!!!

I bet it aint Brucellosis Free is it?

Crowderfarms":3p9pyeb2 said:
dieselbeef":3p9pyeb2 said:

I bet it aint Brucellosis Free is it?

Switch Hitter?

jedstivers":ncfvvbyb said:
Ok I'm gonna go ahead an get this one locked with three words. Sheep, goats an stumps.

Somebody sent me the oddest joke on my cell phone last week. It involved a sheep and what sounded like a Tennesseean...

cfpinz":et07ud7f said:
jedstivers":et07ud7f said:
Ok I'm gonna go ahead an get this one locked with three words. Sheep, goats an stumps.

Somebody sent me the oddest joke on my cell phone last week. It involved a sheep and what sounded like a Tennesseean...
You sure it wasn;t your wife suggesting what you should do with yourself?

dun":1x47ydl5 said:
cfpinz":1x47ydl5 said:
jedstivers":1x47ydl5 said:

You sure it wasn;t your wife suggesting what you should do with yourself?

Could have been, but I'm still wondering where the sheep came from...

TexasBred":1pojxzjp said:
Alan...that should show you which way the Mods lean. \\\\\

It isn't just that way... I can't even say anything about the elections last night, other than the fact that out Guv is getting name cards printed that say "President Perry".

On the other hand, and kinda in keeping with the topic, I found a clown nose in my desk drawer the other day.

I guess that's kind of in keeping with both things...

someone's NOSE where it didn't belong!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and here we go AGAIN! :banana: :banana: :banana:

A nose in your drawers! :shock: did you hear something sniffing around? :lol2: :lol2:

I found a clown nose in my DESK drawer. You people, honestly...

Lammie":3mmhkyw5 said:
TexasBred":3mmhkyw5 said:
Alan...that should show you which way the Mods lean. \\\\\

It isn't just that way... I can't even say anything about the elections last night, other than the fact that out Guv is getting name cards printed that say "President Perry".

On the other hand, and kinda in keeping with the topic, I found a clown nose in my desk drawer the other day.

I guess that's kind of in keeping with both things...

The office will be available in '12.

TexasBred":1xvpf2kr said:
The office will be available in '12.

Lets hope not even if it is an improvement. I don't want to have to make that same decision again that quick!