For You Angus Breeders (Hey Frankie!)

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowhereford II

Reaction score
Ever heard of Arrowhead Ranch near Morris, OK? I helped install a cherry entertainment center/gun rack/bookcase (27 feet long and as tall as 10 feet) combo there today, and had visited the place a few weeks ago about the job also. They raise registered Angus, and are actually neighbors to Langford Herefords.

At any rate, I thought that the cattle I saw were the right type, moderate framed, big bodied, deep cows. They were grazing some pretty lush looking pasture and were in good condition.

greenwillowhereford II":2hr35gd1 said:
Ever heard of Arrowhead Ranch near Morris, OK? I helped install a cherry entertainment center/gun rack/bookcase (27 feet long and as tall as 10 feet) combo there today, and had visited the place a few weeks ago about the job also. They raise registered Angus, and are actually neighbors to Langford Herefords.

At any rate, I thought that the cattle I saw were the right type, moderate framed, big bodied, deep cows. They were grazing some pretty lush looking pasture and were in good condition.

No, I'm not familiar with Arrowhead. I think that about half the cattle producers in OK are raising Angus these days. :lol: I do have family living in Morris though. Does that count? :)