For those of you that haven't figured it out

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I have sold out and left the rock strewn hills of Missouri and went to work for Jed down in the Delta the home of Black soil where Cotton is king
I know I have picked on and belittled them flatlanders for yrs and now I have become one
but I have alot to forget so that I can fit in with the locals and I am going to have to start making sure I don't get simple questions right like where i live or who my daddy is then i might fit in

Still cant believe u would move to a place thats flat and no rocks. You are going to have to get a better tan to fit in with that crew. :lol:

Angus Cowman":3laxejk0 said:
Caustic Burno":3laxejk0 said:
A/C Arkansas? Man I know your on a low limb.
Be tough working for a guy with a pimped out F-350 with those pink glow lights.
Naw its a Duramax with stacks and 20inch rims and those big bass speakers going BUMP BUMP BUMP

No wonder he was lookin for the Negro woman at the ruckus. He did wear a pink ball cap like his head was cross threaded.

Caustic Burno":2wbxgzg8 said:
Angus Cowman":2wbxgzg8 said:
Caustic Burno":2wbxgzg8 said:
Naw its a Duramax with stacks and 20inch rims and those big bass speakers going BUMP BUMP BUMP

No wonder he was lookin for the Negro woman at the ruckus. He did wear a pink ball cap like his head was cross threaded.
Well you know once you go...........

jed, I just cant believe you let it happen. Before long he will be going out every weekend with Johnny and you will have to go find him on Monday morning. :help:

Angus Cowman":tyoxuv8j said:
hillsdown":tyoxuv8j said:
Wow, I was wondering what was going on . So you sold all of your girls too AC ?
I brought some good replacement hfrs and a few 1st calvers with me

Glad to hear you kept some of your ladies .. Best of luck to you and Mrs AC . :tiphat: Change can be a really good thing and I know you are surrounded by really great friends there .. :D

Hmmmm , no hills and no rocks .. Must be heaven .. :lol: :nod:

Don;t those hill raised cows have a tendency to fall over when they try to walk on flat ground? I suppose if the walk side by side with the short legs against each other they will be ok

Caustic Burno":1r45vk2u said:
Angus Cowman":1r45vk2u said:
Caustic Burno":1r45vk2u said:

:bang: :)

Angus Cowman":3r4og2ia said:
I have sold out and left the rock strewn hills of Missouri and went to work for Jed down in the Delta the home of Black soil where Cotton is king
I know I have picked on and belittled them flatlanders for yrs and now I have become one
but I have alot to forget so that I can fit in with the locals and I am going to have to start making sure I don't get simple questions right like where i live or who my daddy is then i might fit in
:shock: :bs:

dun":3sncrcuv said:
Don;t those hill raised cows have a tendency to fall over when they try to walk on flat ground? I suppose if the walk side by side with the short legs against each other they will be ok
The first thing I did was sign them up on welfare and when I did they gave them Obama care so we took them to the Dr and got prosthetic leg extensions for all of them
plus you should see the check I get from the gov't each month just for taking care of them which actually I don't spend it on taking care of them I let Jed pay for that and I went and bought me some new clothes and a 1976 impala and then put some 20s on it
Now I am living the goodlife show up for work only on payday just so I can get a check but it has to be in cash of course so's They don't cut off my gummit check that I deserve
I even had to go buy me some underwear so I could wear my pants hanging down (sagging ) so I would fit it seems like if you sag without drawers on underneath some people get a little offended

Angus Cowman":1prbxcqd said:
dun":1prbxcqd said:
The first thing I did was sign them up on welfare and when I did they gave them Obama care so we took them to the Dr and got prosthetic leg extensions for all of them
plus you should see the check I get from the gov't each month just for taking care of them which actually I don't spend it on taking care of them I let Jed pay for that and I went and bought me some new clothes and a 1976 impala and then put some 20s on it
Now I am living the goodlife show up for work only on payday just so I can get a check but it has to be in cash of course so's They don't cut off my gummit check that I deserve
I even had to go buy me some underwear so I could wear my pants hanging down (sagging ) so I would fit it seems like if you sag without drawers on underneath some people get a little offended
How does that Redman Chew hat look backwards with the bill in the back?

AC' s poor truck will forget how to run in 4 wheel drive.

Good luck to two good men!!

Larry

Latest posts