For the Drought Stricken Folks in Texas....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
...... I'm sure many of you have been at whitts end and have questioned why? Well here is something that I thought you might find informative.

Stupidest+person+in+Australia.jpg

:lol: I knew ther had to be a catch, an extra hour of sunlight was just too good to be true.

of all the reasons to stop daylight saving, this is not a good argument :lol: :lol: :lol:

john250":24mlsgh2 said:
You guys laugh, but this guy is absolutely correct in his observations about DST.

I ran a statistical analysis of skin cancer in relation to DST and I concur. We need to stop the madness. I'm too old to get up at three in the morning just to set my clocks back.

Jogeephus":2403h3cr said:
john250":2403h3cr said:
You guys laugh, but this guy is absolutely correct in his observations about DST.

I ran a statistical analysis of skin cancer in relation to DST and I concur. We need to stop the madness. I'm too old to get up at three in the morning just to set my clocks back.
Not to mention having to go change the timers on all the deer feeders so the deer won't get fooled.

He contradicts himself a few times. e.g. "I read somewhere that scientific studies had shown less moisture in the atmosphere" And then, later on his says it causes, "more evaporation" . Where in the hades is all that extra evaporation going since you got "less moisture in the atmosphere?"

Did this guy invent the internet or something? He is starting to sound like that same someone. The polar ice caps are melting but we have less water...........

Yes, I'd hate to know I had anything to do with starving deer.

All this reminds me of my wife's friend's boyfriend. This fella has yet to find a real purpose in life and has jumped from job to job and is always jumping on a new scheme that will surely make him millions. One such scheme was a waterless car wash system. He said this was going to be the thing of the future "with the water shortage and all". Just having the privilege of listening to his spill was worth the $19.95 I paid for the bottle of elixir. :lol2: