For our Simi folks

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Bull called Lock & Load from Cattle Visions. He's a tank.
simibull.jpg

sim.-ang.king":264qsuxp said:
fo sure he is!
You going to start using him? Got a sale filer with quite a few heifers bred to him.
No I am a Gelbvieh guy but I like him and he caught my eye. Seems like the blaze faced ones are getting more scarce.

We have a white face reg.simi bull that could be kin to this bull.
We will see our first calves from ours in late Jan.

Mat Man":27nqswd7 said:
We have a white face reg.simi bull that could be kin to this bull.
We will see our first calves from ours in late Jan.

What kind of cows are you using him on Mat? I bet that Lock & Load would wear well on some angus.

fitz

I'm not as impressed. There was a bunch of hype on him, and when Remington went out of business and sold all their stock it was a big deal him coming to the States. His semen is priced too high for the average breeder, and only the best cows are bred to him. I would like to see how he works on an average cow. Just my opinion....
Where did you find the recent picture? That is not what is used at Cattle Visions... Just wondering

Fire Sweep Ranch":2p83j4ne said:
I'm not as impressed. There was a bunch of hype on him, and when Remington went out of business and sold all their stock it was a big deal him coming to the States. His semen is priced too high for the average breeder, and only the best cows are bred to him. I would like to see how he works on an average cow. Just my opinion....
Where did you find the recent picture? That is not what is used at Cattle Visions... Just wondering

That's also what I was wondering... I tried finding the current one.
And I don't think he looks as awesome in the older pics...
Also second that cost!
I'll kindly keep GM.

Latest posts