Follow up.............

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24

Reaction score
Oh how I wish that when folks post an issue with the cattle, etc, and ask advice, that they would come back with the follow up regarding the outcome.........I (we) could learn so much from that, as in what works and what won't.

And yes, i have been guilty myself......but promise to do better in the future..............don't ya think it would really be benefittin? :cboy:

preston39":3jfr8oap said:
medic 24,

Right on. All of us need to encourage follow up posting. Great benefits from proven approaches.

What about a follow up on this. Who deserves the apologies?

preston39":3jfr8oap said:
If Select Sires is Wrong then I am wrong. There is no mention of fallopian tubes in bovine anatomy;

Page 1 and 2....Judge for yourself;

http://www.selectsires.com/reproductive ... natomy.pdf

Where is your position support?

Apologies accepted.

Oh wow... speaking of follow up.... I forgot.. and I am sending you some bucks to pay for it all... AND THANKS! so much... yea we did actually... we took her over to the vet clinic in TN, and they gave me a choice of the blocks, or to epoxy the hoof and then shoe it...I chose the epoxy and shoes... one vet there seemed to know what he was really doing with it, and said the shoes would last longer anyways.....she still hobbles a bit, and likely will forever... but at least she has a intact claw....Thanks again!

Hey all, this is a fellow farmer helping out another! lots of pats on the back, and attaboy's for sca10010, who sent me ox shoes for my lame cow!

I like to hear the rest of the story myself. I like to hear where someone tries a different approach to correct something.
Mostly if it turns out to be a better way than how I have always done it.

Latest posts