Flaboy gets a butt kickin

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy?
You are a brave man to post this here and admit to it happening. I would post one of my bronc riding pictures but they are so old they are in black and white. If I ever get around to scanning them I will post one.

In the mean time, remember lift on that rein.

CUZ":253xaasd said:
flaboy? - I work with the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. After reviewing the evidence you have submitted it is clear you have a slam dunk case.

First we'll go after Spain, since they introduced horses into the American continents. After close scrutiny I also do not see a warning label on the horse.

Then we'll go after the saddle manufacturer since there is no safety belt on it.

If you have any others you want to include in this suit just let us know.

Should you wish to pursue this matter a retainer of $3,000 would be satisfactory.

Pay no attention to this Ambulance chasing scoundrel, FlaToy.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Attorney Irving Shalom Blumenburgerstein, faithful member of the NY Bar and Grill for over 3 years.My clients include Brittany Spears,Lindsay Lohan, Ellen DeGenerate,Michael Jackson, Homer Simpson, Tickle Me Elmo, and Liberace.I'm willing to take your case on a contingency basis, of 80% for me and 20% for you.We specialize in Equine Law, and 9 out of ten Men I've represented, that have tried Horses, preffered Wimmens.

flaboy?":3fw31f7q said:
Gate Opener":3fw31f7q said:
Yeee Hawww!!!!!! Ride em cowboy Oh wait Fly em off cowboy??

Me thinks me would be getting different horsey.

Naw, down here we like our horses with a little attitude. Don't want em to be scared of those old woods cows. :lol:

Fla...I was startin a hurricane arsed, parrot lipped, snorty cracker 3 months ago. I reckon he had me figured. Just as soon as I let my guard down he gave me one last show. I ended up with a grade 3 shoulder seperation, surgery to repair and 6 weeks of PT to get back to half norm. The rest of the crew is still coming up with new jokes about it every day. They even changed the name of that colt after me. Reckon we aint as good as we once was. But a good scrub horse won't let you down now will he!

0601052.gif
a big kiss to make things better.

D.R. Cattle":fxaz3pg1 said:
flaboy?":fxaz3pg1 said:
Gate Opener":fxaz3pg1 said:

Naw, down here we like our horses with a little attitude. Don't want em to be scared of those old woods cows. :lol:

Fla...I was startin a hurricane arsed, parrot lipped, snorty cracker 3 months ago. I reckon he had me figured. Just as soon as I let my guard down he gave me one last show. I ended up with a grade 3 shoulder seperation, surgery to repair and 6 weeks of PT to get back to half norm. The rest of the crew is still coming up with new jokes about it every day. They even changed the name of that colt after me. Reckon we aint as good as we once was. But a good scrub horse won't let you down now will he!

D.R. I thought maybe you were riding for Adams. I have recently been up close and personal with a few of their fillies. Boy, if I was in the market for a cow horse I would go to their auction. They have some nice cow sense horses. The last one I saw had been attacked by a gator and had the whole underside of her belly all stitched up. She will be ok and she let me rub her belly without doing anything stupid. Shows a lot of fortitude. Course nothing will beat a Cracker.

I am going to try cover everyone's comments here.

aplusmnt - I would be honored to attend the CMT bronc riding show. That is the Crazy Man Training show right?

Dave - I am too old for this stuff too (don't tell my gals here though) but I am too stubborn to give in yet. Some cowboys go out like that.

Victoria - you are not the first to accuse me of not being right in the head.

Crowder - you seem to be over qualified. Now, I might could be persuaded to have a consultation with ya if ya could send over a couple of your clients. Oh, say maybe Paris, Brittney, and Lindsey. I could then compare horses to wimmins. :lol:

D.R. - mend up. Bet you have already been back on that old Cracker.

branDcalf - Yeah, it was an unscheduled dismount. I like that! Can I use it? :lol: Good horse just needs an attitude adjustment.

chrisy - pay no attention to my reply to Crowder. You know you are my favorite. :heart:

CUZ - my Chip uniform was not fitting for that cold winters day. Oh, I may need some references from you too. See my response to Crowder.

OK,here's what I did(while in the bulletproof stage :shock: :lol: )

Get a stud chain-run thro a short lingth of metal pipe.snap chain to halter sidering-thro the other sidering ..you want the pipe under the chin-long lunge line,round pen-- Saddle horse,attach as many streamers and noisey things to saddle as possiable-Lunge horse-when he blows up,jerk on the line,hit him under the jaw with the pipe,and knock some sense into him..then run him into the ground--I'd cut back on the grain,feed more hay/grass.If he's on sweetfeed,take him off it soonest..
Wish Milliron was here :( -He'd know what to do..Mabe you can go back to some of his advice..

peg4x4":2cp8bw73 said:
OK,here's what I did(while in the bulletproof stage :shock: :lol: )

Get a stud chain-run thro a short lingth of metal pipe.snap chain to halter sidering-thro the other sidering ..you want the pipe under the chin-long lunge line,round pen-- Saddle horse,attach as many streamers and noisey things to saddle as possiable-Lunge horse-when he blows up,jerk on the line,hit him under the jaw with the pipe,and knock some sense into him..then run him into the ground--I'd cut back on the grain,feed more hay/grass.If he's on sweetfeed,take him off it soonest..
Wish Milliron was here :( -He'd know what to do..Mabe you can go back to some of his advice..

Sounds good to me. Milliron had me put a flank rope on him. It worked for a period and then he went back to his old ways. :lol:

Here's what I am thinking. 357Magnum with cop killer bullets. When he dumps me next time I shoot him. :shock:

flaboy?":3lz8yv70 said:
D.R. Cattle":3lz8yv70 said:
flaboy?":3lz8yv70 said:
Gate Opener":3lz8yv70 said:

D.R. I thought maybe you were riding for Adams. I have recently been up close and personal with a few of their fillies. Boy, if I was in the market for a cow horse I would go to their auction. They have some nice cow sense horses. The last one I saw had been attacked by a gator and had the whole underside of her belly all stitched up. She will be ok and she let me rub her belly without doing anything stupid. Shows a lot of fortitude. Course nothing will beat a Cracker.

Adam's is a few minutes up the road from me, depending on which of their ranches; Kenansville, Ft. Pierce or a few other small pieces. Actually more than a few minutes considering the place I'm at is 50 square miles. I'm planning on making their sale in November to add a few heifers to my bunch if I don't have to give up my arms and legs. Considered trying one of their red horses but they usually get a little pricey for workin folks. Lots of rich folks tryin to play cowboy down here. P.S. If I had to guess, I'd say Adam's horses have some scrub blood in them somewhere along the line.

D.R. Cattle":1lrev96l said:
Adam's is a few minutes up the road from me, depending on which of their ranches; Kenansville, Ft. Pierce or a few other small pieces. Actually more than a few minutes considering the place I'm at is 50 square miles. I'm planning on making their sale in November to add a few heifers to my bunch if I don't have to give up my arms and legs. Considered trying one of their red horses but they usually get a little pricey for workin folks. Lots of rich folks tryin to play cowboy down here. P.S. If I had to guess, I'd say Adam's horses have some scrub blood in them somewhere along the line.

I tend to agree. I know they have a lot of cow sense. The two fillies I have seen went at auction for $700 I was told. I suspect a gelding would be higher. They like to hold the males for their own cow horses. The one filly (Uno) is up at some ranch near Ocala. Reports are (it's her first year) she is best cow horse they have. She was trained as a ranch horse by a friend of mine before she went up there.

Latest posts