Flaboy gets a butt kickin

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy?

Reaction score
Yep, that's me folks just before I bit the dust.

SkipBuck9.sized.jpg

I've seen my husband do that nifty little maneuver a few times! Keep trying to tell him there are easier ways to dismount! Hope you're feelin alright... happens to the best of us.

The grass in this field (last winter) was right at 3 feet high. Some of the frame captures shows all 4 feet at the top of the grass. This boy gets serious when he does his thing. :lol:

MistyMorning":wxplx8c9 said:
blahboy? Why are jumping off of a horse? ;-) Aren't you supposed to be cutting hay? :roll:

Well, I see the last time I put you over my knee did absolutly no good. So, I guess this time it will take some leather to get your attention huh? :shock:

Yeee Hawww!!!!!! Ride em cowboy Oh wait Fly em off cowboy??

Me thinks me would be getting different horsey.

Gate Opener":207p2dd3 said:
Yeee Hawww!!!!!! Ride em cowboy Oh wait Fly em off cowboy??

Me thinks me would be getting different horsey.

Naw, down here we like our horses with a little attitude. Don't want em to be scared of those old woods cows. :lol:

flaboy?":1wxg27rx said:
Well, I see the last time I put you over my knee did absolutly no good. So, I guess this time it will take some leather to get your attention huh? :shock:

Here you go again threatening me with bodily harm. I'm really not afraid you know. If you can't stay on an old nag like that you surely can't catch me! ;-)

Gotta keep on eye on this thread. Can't wait to see how everyone weighs in on your latest shenanigans ;-)

Seriously, why would you be riding a horse with that kind of tendencies? If one of mine did me like that he'd be up for sell asap. Pardon me. Make that up for SALE.

No offense intended. :lol:

Jim62":2ghs8dv2 said:
Seriously, why would you be riding a horse with that kind of tendencies? If one of mine did me like that he'd be up for sell asap. Pardon me. Make that up for SALE.

No offense intended. :lol:

Well, it's fun :lol: Actually he is bred well and was "green broke" when I got him. What I figured out was he had thrown them and they couldn't handle fixing the problem. I know now why they said "oh, we have never had him over a trot". :lol: He was just a little over 3 when I got him and had only been "riden" for a month.

You ought to see the other one. He is worse. :shock:

i'm curious what brought this about? is he a colt? spook easy? etc...

i'd give you an 8 on the dismount :clap: can't really rate the landing! :)

circlet":bd99m7w2 said:
i'm curious what brought this about? is he a colt? spook easy? etc...

i'd give you an 8 on the dismount :clap: can't really rate the landing! :)

Figures, I have come off of a lot of horses but never a bucking horse. First time it happens the gal pal gets it on tape. :oops: Of course I'm a bit older now.

Anyway, he had/has a tendency to do this only when cantering. This was the 5th canter across the field that day. We went about 75 yards, he put his head down between his legs, stopped and bucked all at the same time. When I looked at the tape in slow motion my C-boy hat had just blew off and you can see his nose turned just enough to see it flying behind him. He continued to buck for another 10-15 seconds after I "exited my seat". I caught him, got back on and ran him across the pasture again with no problems.

Oh, I am pretty good at dismounting. :lol:

The picture is a bit fuzzy but it looks like you are riding to far forward and you let you legs get behind you. Too long of a rein and you look to be pulling on it. You need to lift on the rein, not pull. If you plan on doing this regular an association saddle would probably work better. Not meaning to criticize your bronc riding form. I just though a few helpful hints might come in handy.

flaboy? - I work with the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. After reviewing the evidence you have submitted it is clear you have a slam dunk case.

First we'll go after Spain, since they introduced horses into the American continents. After close scrutiny I also do not see a warning label on the horse.

Then we'll go after the saddle manufacturer since there is no safety belt on it.

If you have any others you want to include in this suit just let us know.

Should you wish to pursue this matter a retainer of $3,000 would be satisfactory.

Dave":2q523z93 said:
The picture is a bit fuzzy but it looks like you are riding to far forward and you let you legs get behind you. Too long of a rein and you look to be pulling on it. You need to lift on the rein, not pull. If you plan on doing this regular an association saddle would probably work better. Not meaning to criticize your bronc riding form. I just though a few helpful hints might come in handy.

Dave, you are a funny man. Yep, at this point in the frame capture I was a bit too far forward, had my legs behind me, oh, and stirrups, who needs them. :lol:

CUZ, how about the AQHA for allowing bucking QH's to be registered?

How about Resistol? I mean if their stupid hat had not blown off he would not have blown up?

Don't forget Justin boots. My feet came right out of the stirrups after no more than a 4.7 sec ride.

Now, how many folks do you know who would actually post a picture of themselves like this? I put it out there for all to see.

flaboy?":2c6qkn02 said:
CUZ, how about the AQHA for allowing bucking QH's to be registered?

How about Resistol? I mean if their stupid hat had not blown off he would not have blown up?

Don't forget Justin boots. My feet came right out of the stirrups after no more than a 4.7 sec ride.

Now, how many folks do you know who would actually post a picture of themselves like this? I put it out there for all to see.

Awright! We're on our way to great riches. Because if there is one thing that I've learned it is that - "you are in no way responsible for your own actions, because it's someone else's fault - so sue 'em."

Maybe next year you'll be one of those "Stella" award winners.
:)

As far as the picture goes, I was surprised since I thought you only wore that chippendale outfit. :lol: Must have been laundry day. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts