Firing the Cat

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Went to change the cabin filter on the wifes SUV dang wood mouse had been
hauling catfish food in and storing it on top of the filter.
When I pulled the filter it all dumped down in the blower as the filter sits on top.
I wasn't expecting a evening feeding of catfish food in there.
Now this dude was hauling those pellets 50 yards a trip.
Had to pull the blower motor this morning and vacuum it out.
Bet the little critter had hauled half a bucket in there.

Pear rats are the worst! Had to park the jeep in the barn only to return 2 weeks later and spend a day removing cubes out of the engine compartment, and not a few but 1/2 a 50lb bag!

highgrit":1lwyq0lt said:
We keep Tomcat poison in all our farm vehicles.

Bought two bags today.
I just never had a problem with them hauling stuff this far off to get to a vehicle.
They bypassed two tractors, truck, mule and a boat to come down the hill to the house.

We've had ground squirrels fill our air filters in our vehicles before with acorns. Then while there they chew and strip the electrical wires. We had to load it up with mothballs and fabric softener sheets to deter them.

I've had them haul off most of two bags of range cubes. Found about half of them in two drawers in the shop.

Well the trip to church this morning will be in the truck.
The other hateful spawn of Satan has departed to rat heII in the SUV somewhere getting the last laugh.
Be getting white eyed when you walk in this morning after riding in the SUV, along with turned
up noses in the foyer.

CB, to help get rid of the smell, try an air ionizer. If you don't have one you may be able to rent one at the local rental yard.

Set it in the vehicle overnight. You'll be surprised with the difference.

Had a pet food store in a rental and when he moved out I had lots of odors to eliminate. The local carpet cleaner man had one he use regularly. After a few day with that I just bought one.

Bought a PU and the previous owner smoked cigars. I set the thing in the seat overnight with it set on high. In the morning, no smell of cigars, only like a fresh rain. (I know you didn't need to hear that!)

D2Cat":13jbp0z0 said:
CB, to help get rid of the smell, try an air ionizer. If you don't have one you may be able to rent one at the local rental yard.

Set it in the vehicle overnight. You'll be surprised with the difference.

Had a pet food store in a rental and when he moved out I had lots of odors to eliminate. The local carpet cleaner man had one he use regularly. After a few day with that I just bought one.

Bought a PU and the previous owner smoked cigars. I set the thing in the seat overnight with it set on high. In the morning, no smell of cigars, only like a fresh rain. (I know you didn't need to hear that!)

I will have to try that as right now it is in the garage with a fan blowing in it.
Chippie I have went through a semi tanker of Freebreeze.
Buzzards were circling the garage until they couldn't stand it and migrated out of the region.
Just ordered one off Amazon be here Tuesday.

Latest posts