Favorite Sayings and One Liners

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":19jvvb0f said:
MistyMorning":19jvvb0f said:
flaboy":19jvvb0f said:
Hummm...so Crowder when did you become a certified swine judge? :lol:

Hmmm..... So blahboy when did you become a mental midget? :p

Oh and Crowder, just got off the phone with Mrs. Crowder, let her know she can expect her case of whupass by UPS tomorrow A.M. :shock:
What did I do now?

If you cant take the heat git out of the Kitchen. ;-)

I just reread all that nonsense and you are right. You didn't do anything. In fact in your own, non-sensical way, maybe you were sticking up for me :shock: Tell Mrs. C her order is still coming though. She will need it, oh yeah, she will need it someday! :lol:

P.S. I'm done cooking for the night.

mermill2":376bspfa said:
Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning. Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Merry

here the saying is 'Shepards warning' as has been said before, strange same language different meanings.

"A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most."

There is some deep thinking for ya.

" it must be real hard doing nothing all the time , because you never know when you're done." ;-)

dumber than a box of rocks

he dont have the sense to get in out of the rain

You couldn't run (blank) off with a mop and a bucket of excrement.

(Blank) couldn't find their @ss with both hands and a hunting dog.

If wishes were horses everybody would ride...

and my personal favorite:

You gotta spend money to make money! (Grandma always HATED that one [she paid all the farm bills])

OL JR :)

One day at work my boss was raking a guy over for making a mistake, which was common for him.

He told the boss "Well, at least you know I'm doing something, cause people that don't do anything don't make any mistakes"

Boss said "Well, you must be one busy S.O.B. then"

I'll hit you so hard on top of the head
it'll crack the skin around your arse.

Ther are two ways of doing something-The right way and all the other ways.

Beware of all things that require new clothes.

My mind is as tarp as a shack.

They live right up there by their neighbors,real close to the nearest town.

Those cattle are in their work clothes.

mermill2":31mxmd8o said:
Not worth a tinker's dam. Merry

Not to be critical, but the actual term is "tinkers darn". A tinkers darn is the repair(darn) made to a pot by a tinker.

Latest posts