Favorite quotes

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't know what you mean.
Sad, that you don't recognize a reference to scripture.

I'll try to help you connect the dots....
Which country in the world is considered the most peaceful?
Russia or Switzerland

Which of the 2 would you guess to be the more blessed?
Switzerland with 149 millionaires per 1,000 and 6th in the world in life expectancy.
or
Russia with 2 millionaires per 1,000 and 125th in life expectancy

Last edited:
Sad, that you don't recognize a reference to scripture.

I'll try to help you connect the dots....
Which country in the world is considered the most peaceful?
Russia or Switzerland
I understood the scripture part, I've read the book front and back, I rarely miss a Sunday on top of that. Just didn't understand why you brought in other countries.

Disjointing the word to make a point is as bad as not knowing it, sometimes peace comes from force.

And more often blessings come from peace.
It's fun to sit and preach at people, I'm sure. I haven't talked about myself on here, but I've killed before. I was in the army, I killed my first man when I was 23. I killed others. All bad men. Traffickers, arms facilitators, murderers, etc. My grandmother died with a bullet in her head because she couldn't defend herself properly. I saved my mother from death with a gun in my hand when I was 17. Don't preach at me about violence, friend, we're old pals.

Not a favorite but it has endless possibilities, "Watch this!"
I understood the scripture part, I've read the book front and back, I rarely miss a Sunday on top of that. Just didn't understand why you brought in other countries.

Disjointing the word to make a point is as bad as not knowing it[ sometimes peace comes from force.]
or the assurance thereof:

I wonder what percent of church attendees on these pages carry at the service?
Not really, that is up to them

It's fun to sit and preach at people, I'm sure. I haven't talked about myself on here, but I've killed before. I was in the army, I killed my first man when I was 23. I killed others. All bad men. Traffickers, arms facilitators, murderers, etc. My grandmother died with a bullet in her head because she couldn't defend herself properly. I saved my mother from death with a gun in my hand when I was 17. Don't preach at me about violence, friend, we're old pals.
Understand the Army part. Your family must have lived in a dangerous neighborhood to have your family shot and have to defend your mother.

"Never let the facts get in the way of a good story!"
"Because we've always done it this way, it's never worked and by god we're not changing now!"

Understand the Army part. Your family must have lived in a dangerous neighborhood to have your family shot and have to defend your mother.
I've never lived in a neighborhood. Grandmother was shot by my great uncle, mother was almost killed by my stepdad. Sometimes the people closest to us shouldn't be.

I've never lived in a neighborhood. Grandmother was shot by my great uncle, mother was almost killed by my stepdad. Sometimes the people closest to us shouldn't be.
Had an uncle that was shot in the head and chest with a 45 Long Colt. It was ruled suicide.
I remember dad and my uncles examining the body and claiming BS.

Latest posts