favorite merle song

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S

Reaction score
That's like asking me to pick a favorite child. "Misery and Gin" is a good one, but "If We Make it Through December" is another one, along with "Looking for a Place to Fall Apart" and "Sing Me Back Home". And the list goes on and on and....

bball

Reaction score
Coin flip on "Pancho & Lefty" or "Twinkle,Twinkle Lucky Star". Heck, they're all so dang good. "Are the good times really over"

dun

Reaction score
Rafter S":3vpi6bjx said:
That's like asking me to pick a favorite child. "Misery and Gin" is a good one, but "If We Make it Through December" is another one, along with "Looking for a Place to Fall Apart" and "Sing Me Back Home". And the list goes on and on and....
Also "Carolyn"

greybeard

Reaction score
Rainbow Stew with Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Star being so close might as well be a tie.
(I think of Rainbow Stew every time I hear a certain candidate's name come up)

cow pollinater

Reaction score
Red Bandana or Silver Wings.
That's The Way Love Goes is "our song". I can usually sing a few bars and get something started when nothing else is working.

greybeard

Reaction score
I think about that song everytime I take hiway 105 to Brenham--Silver Wings Ballroom is now a skating venue, but there used to be some really good old time dances there--long ago. Just musing back......

greybeard

Reaction score
greybeard":35r5ibi1 said:
I think about that song everytime I take hiway 105 to Brenham--Silver Wings Ballroom is now a roller skating venue, but there used to be some really good old time dances there on Saturday nights--long ago. Just musing back......

Latest posts