favorite merle song

Help Support CattleToday:

That's like asking me to pick a favorite child. "Misery and Gin" is a good one, but "If We Make it Through December" is another one, along with "Looking for a Place to Fall Apart" and "Sing Me Back Home". And the list goes on and on and....

Coin flip on "Pancho & Lefty" or "Twinkle,Twinkle Lucky Star". Heck, they're all so dang good. "Are the good times really over"

Rafter S":3vpi6bjx said:
That's like asking me to pick a favorite child. "Misery and Gin" is a good one, but "If We Make it Through December" is another one, along with "Looking for a Place to Fall Apart" and "Sing Me Back Home". And the list goes on and on and....
Also "Carolyn"

Rainbow Stew with Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Star being so close might as well be a tie.
(I think of Rainbow Stew every time I hear a certain candidate's name come up)

Red Bandana or Silver Wings.
That's The Way Love Goes is "our song". I can usually sing a few bars and get something started when nothing else is working.

I think about that song everytime I take hiway 105 to Brenham--Silver Wings Ballroom is now a skating venue, but there used to be some really good old time dances there--long ago. Just musing back......

greybeard":35r5ibi1 said:
I think about that song everytime I take hiway 105 to Brenham--Silver Wings Ballroom is now a roller skating venue, but there used to be some really good old time dances there on Saturday nights--long ago. Just musing back......

Latest posts